Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

18 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

If it’s half as entertaining as the one Daniel sent to Blacklab my day will be made.

Blacklab’s response was the absolute best. “Thanks for letting me know I own my own site.”

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Same.  I'm only 6' tall but I'd climb all over that amazon...

I am 5’8” (in my Dr Martens) and I’d do my dammedest to wreck that (given I were single and she were in any way interested).

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

I am 5’8” (in my Dr Martens) and I’d do my dammedest to wreck that (given I were single and she were in any way interested).

People still wear Doc Martens?

I wouldn’t touch that beast with Vic Mackey’s dick. 

22 minutes ago, FigurelliPwC said:

I think the 8 is the hottest by far. But Damn, Figurelli certainly outkicked his coverage. Just a matter of time before his marriage goes the way of 6 Figs marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bride, 3, 2 and 8 have the most potential, in that order, but this is a nasty bunch even per A&M standards. For example to me the bride is the best of the bunch, but doesn’t appear to have an upper lip. 

1 hour ago, Barbacoa said:

3 and 6 could easily be his sisters. Some of you have a Figurelli fetish. 

On the wedding party link there are both a groomsman and bridesmaid named Fugurelli. Not sure if they're racist fuckstick Daniel Joseph Figurelli's brother and sister, or brother and SIL or what. But apparently they didn't shame themselves and have to change their name like the known racist tweeter Daniel Joseph Figurelli. 

Edited by Dennis Taylor

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

On the wedding party link there are both a groomsman and bridesmaid named Fugurelli. Not sure if they're racist fuckstick Daniel Joseph Figurelli's brother and sister, or brother and SIL or what. But apparently they didn't shame themselves and have to change their name like the known racist tweeter Daniel Joseph Figurelli. 

Would you say now that it is Daniel Joseph Figurelli Wilson that is a known racist tweeter or just stick with Daniel Joseph Wilson who is the known racist tweeter?

19 hours ago, Loop 1604 said:

Would honestly marry the Amazon chick. Then again I’m 6’4 and it’d be fun to fuck a girl from behind in the shower without cramping up. 

Maybe hydrate and eat a banana once in awhile?

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, HRSchenker said:

Something about 7 says freak in the bed. I'd rank her 3. 2 sort of looks like a recovering crackhead so I'd put her at 8. 9 is a brown bagger for sure.

No dude, you doggy style her so you don’t have to look at her. The. Give her a donkey punch so that shit tightens up! Shit feels good than a mother fucker! 

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

His sister is a wedding photographer that also dabbles in slightly more risque pics.

https://emilyfigurelliphotography.com/behind-the-lens

https://www.instagram.com/emilyfigurelliphotography/?hl=en

Let’s hire her for some risqué photography and then send 12 of the ugliest fucking dudes from this website to be photographed naked.  Then you send the calendar to Daniel as a gift.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

49 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Let’s hire her for some risqué photography and then send 12 of the ugliest fucking dudes from this website to be photographed naked.  Then you send the calendar to Daniel as a gift.

How do we choose just 12?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Deej said:

How do we choose just 12?

You probably need about a 40 round playoff with this crew.  I’m pretty damn ugly and I’m sure I would have some competition.

How about this for a simpler approach - hire her to photograph a session of Uncle Boobs eating out one of his sugar babies.  You specify in the contract that she’s required to stay for the whole thing and take a picture every 3 minutes.

2 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Hey Gang! Can I be July? That's my birth month, and I'm a Leo! RAAWWWWRRR!!!

• Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson