The goal posts are unaligned

YeeYeeCTE

• 3 weeks later...

Bone marrow and I will need it for the first week and I’ll try again later tomorrow and I can do that for sure but I’ll try to do something tomorrow or later on the day or I’ll let you know if you want me too I just can’t remember if you want me too and I’ll try it again I’ll let you know if you need me too but I need a little more time for the day to come over here I’ll be home if I need anything I’ll just let you know what time I get off at the same yetis.

• Fuck You 1

Bone marrow and I will need it for the first week and I’ll try again later tomorrow and I can do that for sure but I’ll try to do something tomorrow or later on the day or I’ll let you know if you want me too I just can’t remember if you want me too and I’ll try it again I’ll let you know if you need me too but I need a little more time for the day to come over here I’ll be home if I need anything I’ll just let you know what time I get off at the same yetis.

Punctuation is your friend.