Bomb Threat Near Library of Congress

DDD Dad

He didn't trigger the dead man's switch when the bullet hit his skull...he just ran out of time.

Leave it to texags.  they'll probably have a statue to this guy by halftime of the Alabama game.  

That's just what the FBI told him to do.  Now we'll see if he memorized his interrogation talking points.  Why is it so hard for Aggies to understand that there are just stupid people who do stupid shit to impress other stupid people?  It's the basis for most of their traditions.  There's no grand conspiracy at work here, no false flag, nothing.  Just an asshole who almost blew some shit up.  Now we get to hear weeks of conspiracy theories about who really put him up to this, the explosives were sent from China, BLM was behind it, Q predicted this, etc., etc.  

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

/texags/ Clearly a distraction Soros paid for to take the heat off of Biden's handling of Afghanistan /texags/

I'd almost believe that if this guy's bomb configuration and the supplies needed to pull it off, weren't sophisticated enough that he had to have been working on this for weeks, possibly months.  Long before the Afghanistan pullout. 

Unless of course the only 4 people Americans who knew our timetable for withdrawal were Biden, the Sec. of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the National Security Adviser...and then for some henceforth unknown reason, a fifth was brought into the conversation-a Ray Roseberry of Grover, North Carolina.  A man, who is apparently not allowed within the public school buildings in the town nor the Dollar General for legal reasons, but was somehow invited into the White House Situation Room then dispatched back home to get to work on building a sophisticated audio trigger device.

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

E9KbZO3WQAIoGj2?format=jpg&name=large

And let's not forget, dude -- let's NOT FORGET that uh, parking on the sidewalk ... for, you know, domestic ... uh, within the city ... uh, that ain't legal either. 

You think so tough guy? I can put you on that sidewalk on the night of the bombing!

Really?  I parked on the sidewalk.  Did you put that together yourself, Einstein?  You got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

real revolutionaries willing to die for their cause don’t build a bomb, drive up to the target, then go hey look at me I have a bomb. 

yep

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

This. If he wanted to blow shit up he'd have already blown it up. This is just wanting more attention than a facebook comment section can provide.

so much this. fucking idiot.

27 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Now he gets his wish and gets to go home to his wife. Oh wait. 

Pretty sure his plan is to have trump pardon him, when he gets in office 8/13/21. Wait ....what day is it? actually I wouldnt be surprised if that fat orange fuck issues one of  his stupid ass statements pardoning the guy, anyway. 

and then next week that dumb cunt Kristi Noem will suggest Mt Rushmore 2, Patriot Boogaloo with this guy, ashley babbit, and probably two Trumps.   

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

yep

so much this. fucking idiot.

Pretty sure his plan is to have trump pardon him, when he gets in office 8/13/21. Wait ....what day is it? actually I wouldnt be surprised if that fat orange fuck issues one of  his stupid ass statements pardoning the guy, anyway. 

and then next week that dumb cunt Kristi Noem will suggest Mt Rushmore 2, Patriot Boogaloo with this guy, ashley babbit, and probably two Trumps.   

Like trump would ever agree to be 1 of x for anything. 

Wouldn't the pardoning of 10 billion people also include all the Democrats in the jailhouse?  

Also, if he reads as much as he says he does, wouldn't the Presidential Line of Succession have to go through a whole lot of people before it got to Trump?  Unless that was the idea, take them all out with this bomb, and leave Trump as "Designated Survivor."?  The Kiefer Sutherland reboot sounds Lit as Fuck.  Literally.  

Some of y'all looking to follow in this guy's patriotic footsteps and carry out what he couldn't.......pro tip.  Don't be the knucklehead who runs out today and buys a bunch of ammonium nitrate with cash, saying you like to fertilize on the hottest day of the year in the Aztec tradition.  You gotta be smooth about it.  

He already has a gofund me account for his legal costs.  I'm not kidding.  

No reports at all on whether or not there really were 4 other bombs around town, and if they are diffused.  But ole' Ray Roseberry gonna get the best defense money can buy, 'cause this is murica! Actually, I have no problem with some defense attorney taking this high profile case for their own exposure.  Man deserves a right to counsel, even though he probably never read past the second amendment in the Bill of Rights.  But if you're stupid enough to be sending this guy money already, just send him everything you have.  Sooner you starve and/or lose your health insurance, better off the nation will be.  

51 minutes ago, Chooky said:

E9KbZO3WQAIoGj2?format=jpg&name=large

And let's not forget, dude -- let's NOT FORGET that uh, parking on the sidewalk ... for, you know, domestic ... uh, within the city ... uh, that ain't legal either. 

Pretty sure I’d have been able to describe that guy and his vehicle without seeing that pic 

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Lobo said:

But ole' Ray Roseberry gonna get the best defense money can buy, 'cause this is murica! Actually, I have no problem with some defense attorney taking this high profile case for their own exposure.  Man deserves a right to counsel, even though he probably never read past the second amendment in the Bill of Rights. 

Rudy Giuliani Suspended From Practicing Law In NY Because Of Election Fraud  Lies - Gothamist

WTF does he need a gofundme for? True patriots don't actually pay their lawyers. Just paint your dick orange and give rudy a call.  

• Like 1

Wait....I listened to that video clip above.....Trump is going to re-take the presidency on Labor Day weekend?

DAMMIT.  So was the "Trump's coming back on August  13th!" just a lie?  Or was it to see if we're paying attention, so when it really happens a few weeks after, we don't miss it?  Will someone give me the accurate scoop?  I would hate to miss Trump's second inauguration.  I have an outfit picked out and everything.....

composite-advisor-v2.jpg?strip=all&w=750

Hey now, this thread is getting a little too political.  

The guy's wife is infinitely smarter than he is.  She's already proactively talking to the media, saying he's long had mental illness issues, has very recently changed medications, had not planned this, was supposed to be on a fishing trip in fact, and has just been generally frustrated with politics the last few months despite never having been politically engaged (she says he's only voted in one election in his whole life, guess which one?).  She pretty much covered all the bases without giving up anything on him, and even drummed up a little sympathy for him.  

She was probably supposed to also mention he has low blood sugar so anything he said in those videos is inadmissible.  

But yep there's already an attorney on the case it would seem.  I'm sure a savvy lawyer will do it for free, for the media exposure.  Can't say I blame them.  But what there is no point in is raising money for this guy's bail.  He's not getting released.  He'll never see the outside of a jail cell for two years until trial.  And of course, that'll upset his supporters who'll hold a rally for his release/mistreatment on 18 September.  

He will probably run into some J6 insurrectionists in the cafeteria and listen to them chat about their defense like the kid in "We're the Millers"..."Wait, you guys are getting trials?"  

10 minutes ago, Underdog said:

So another coward like most other Repubs?  

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....I listened to that video clip above.....Trump is going to re-take the presidency on Labor Day weekend?

DAMMIT.  So was the "Trump's coming back on August  13th!" just a lie?  Or was it to see if we're paying attention, so when it really happens a few weeks after, we don't miss it?  Will someone give me the accurate scoop?  I would hate to miss Trump's second inauguration.  I have an outfit picked out and everything.....

composite-advisor-v2.jpg?strip=all&w=750

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Hey now, this thread is getting a little too political.  

Agreed.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean....I really just wanted to make the joke about me crossdressing as toy soldier Kelly Ann.  I mean, if it IS a joke....stay tuned.....

Just keep in mind that you won't be able to stream it on your onlyfans page.

This'll end up like the January 6th thread.  Where we can't even discuss the sacking of our seat of government without people getting butthurt.  

This man apparently had enough LEO's worried that he could level 2 square blocks of our nation's capital city.  That's fucking news, if you can't handle that story---sorry.

If the guy said some political shit in his videos, or posts on social media...I say that's more than fair game to post here.  If we want to start guessing about the rest of his politics or motivations, I think that's more CR.  The judicial part of this should also stay on DT because that's gonna the most interesting part---the interrogation and how he avoids not ending up with a bag over his head at Gitmo.  I'd also like to see relevant experts chime in on the explosives/devices---was it just an idiot stapling shit together from Lowe's or the real deal?  Where'd he learn how to do it?  

There are Domestic Terrorists operating inside the United States.  We're all gonna have to get our big boy pants on and accept that.  If they broadcast their political motivations, it goes here.  If we want to guess about their political motivations, it goes somewhere else.  Now we don't need a constant twitter feed from every Proud Boys dipshit or handwring for two pages about CVS with a busted window , but if one 'em shows up with enough ammonium nitrate to level the largest library in the world---that's gonna kinda have to be a newsworthy story whatever their politics.  

Edited by Lobo

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Why can’t someone use as an excuse that they were abducted and experimented on in an alien/visitor spacecraft and provide details about when the invasion is happening? I mean, help us out…

Because the defense of, "I was abducted by aliens.  They experimented on me.  They brainwashed me, taught me how to build large explosives, and put me up to this act of domestic terrorism."???  People hear that and they think, "Bullshit.  Personal responsibility man, you're gonna have to face the consequences of your actions." 

But people hear, "I was targeted for selection and grooming by the FBI and CIA back in 2016.  They injected microchips into me, controlled what kinda news I would watch and social media I would read.  They started laying down this fake background of like my voting history and donation history and would fake post stuff under my name and like deep fake videos of me talking shit about certain politicians.  Then they got all me all fired up about the stolen elections.  Showed me evidence of how they really did steal it and that the only way to stop them was to put my finger on this detonator thingy here and drive my truck full of explosives up to D.C.  And when I don't obey, they use these brainwave machines and vaccine shots 'n shit to control my behavior.  So there I was about to get shot or blowed up.  But I was able to use my super patriot strength to overcome to FBI and CIA's drugs, tricks, and mkULTRA mind techniques.  And I was able to surrender to the law enforcement for whom I have so much respect and I can now wait for my pardon or my name to be cleared by important attorneys.  I'm just glad nobody got hurt."  And those same people think, "Yeah, that totally checks out.  Seems reasonable."  

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

TexAgs doesn't disappoint. Govt mind control behind this.

TexAgs, Qanon, etc. all overlap, and chemtrails are popular in those communities.

Even though that would be the most insanely inefficient way to put chemicals out for humans to take it in, both because it would be completely dispersed/evaporated before getting anywhere near the ground, and despite the fact that the aircraft couldn't carry much in the way of mind-control chemicals when you account for everything else.

I told one chemtrail believer I knew that if the government wanted to give mind control chemicals to everybody, they'd fake some new additive for the water supply, and just back up fucking 18 wheelers to water treatment plants, Coca Cola, etc., and do it in plain sight.

Police were saying they couldn't come up with a motive for this guy.

How about "he's fucking nuts"?

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Wut? 

Belongs in Not Same Actor/Actress thread. 

Wut? Show EE some respect!

image.thumb.png.1ad9eeeb6323296199b2d2b236425046.png

Being taught the ways of the world by Al

image.png.e1e48107daa491dd7076e0697e6d22e9.png

About to hit that young Love

image.thumb.png.0f6bcd835ef16522576d447ed7b5ad32.png

Nick Papagiorgio!

Now if you want proof time waits for no man: (Spoilered for those that wish to remain blissfully ignorant)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a73766886ecea4c6291342bb74b8f341.png

• Haha 1