Escuela Me on Mexican Music

MaybeACoordinator

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

One of our Chihuahuas started getting feisty while I played that. In her blood, like an Italian hearing the theme to Rocky.

I was once taken on a police tour of the meth ghettos of Lufkin and Angelina County. The cracka ass crackas had pit bulls running around their trailer park. Shit you not, the blue ice Mezcins had semi-feral chihuahuas running around. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm losing it.  That first video . . . now I gotta learn Spanish.

I have probably watched that thing 15 times in the last couple of days. I keep switching my ranking of the two chiquitas, and I don't think marrying them both, Moorish Spain style, would work out very well. For me. It seems like a good plan on paper but in reality I would be chum in a shark tank. I guess there are worse ways to go. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

13 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I was once taken on a police tour of the meth ghettos of Lufkin and Angelina County. The cracka ass crackas had pit bulls running around their trailer park. Shit you not, the blue ice Mezcins had semi-feral chihuahuas running around. 

Best barky alarm around, smaller target for the cops to shoot.

45 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I have probably watched that thing 15 times in the last couple of days. I keep switching my ranking of the two chiquitas, and I don't think marrying them both, Moorish Spain style, would work out very well. For me. It seems like a good plan on paper but in reality I would be chum in a shark tank. I guess there are worse ways to go. 

Both are wifing material.  The shorter thinner one has the looks, but the other one has "the look".  Ay yay yay.  Me too gringo.

when i lived in san antonio i went to the conjunto fest about 6 yrs in a row.  discovered it late but once i did i never missed it.  it was the most fun of any festival in town.  so cool to see the dancers, and the music is happy music.  upbeat.  i own at least 4 cd's from the merch booth there.

5 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Couldn't resist posting this one on song title alone

I know Felipe pretty well...All his songs are true. If it weren't for Skarnales there would be no Suffers, and the Suffers are the one band to make it out of Houston to some degree in the last five or ten years. He is a true king of the scene and a dignified mess.