Eat-Mor-Chikin: My Pleasure

Enchubben

I, like I imagine most here, drive home 10+ min from my Chick-fil-A and the fries aren’t overly hot, by the time I get the kids situated at the table.They’re definitely beneath a batch of McDonald’s fries if both are done to perfection. But i crush the waffle fries with cfa sauce with no complaints.I do hate the 8 difference iced tea options in the app. I need to make sure im at a large unsweetened about 3 times. They still slip me a sweetened one from time to time. I blame it on the 70 orders a minute the receive but be better CFA

On 9/16/2021 at 6:25 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I, like I imagine most here, drive home 10+ min from my Chick-fil-A and the fries aren’t overly hot, by the time I get the kids situated at the table.They’re definitely beneath a batch of McDonald’s fries if both are done to perfection. But i crush the waffle fries with cfa sauce with no complaints.I do hate the 8 difference iced tea options in the app. I need to make sure im at a large unsweetened about 3 times. They still slip me a sweetened one from time to time. I blame it on the 70 orders a minute the receive but be better CFA

I've never made it home with my CFA.   It's always eaten en route   

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Admittedly, I live very close to two CFA's and the fries seem just fine when I get home with them. I love waffle fries.

Yup same here.  I consider them to be quite good, as far as fast food fries go.

InO are by far the worst in the business. They really should just take them off the menu.

• 1 month later...