Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

On 11/23/2021 at 5:39 PM, Vic Mackey said:

That's cuz the Ginger was no threat to Jerry taking credit for everything. The Jones trust even bragged about how much training they'd put him through.

On the flip side, I wonder why Jason was so quick to go the Giants anyway? It seemed like a thankless task at the time, even though as a Cowboy fan he clearly deserved it..

Good for him. It was worse than Vic’s taste in women.
My taste in women gives me more pleasure than this shitty team ran by some bumfuck Arky hillbilly. This team is another lost cause. Peak early and fizzle out. I bought in and thought it was different but I'm off that train. I'll watch because it's all entertainment at the end of the day but this team is nothing more than average
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:
Good for him. It was worse than Vic’s taste in women.

My taste in women gives me more pleasure than this shitty team ran by some bumfuck Arky hillbilly. This team is another lost cause. Peak early and fizzle out. I bought in and thought it was different but I'm off that train. I'll watch because it's all entertainment at the end of the day but this team is nothing more than average

Your taste in women makes most people want to eat their own shit out of the toilet rather than hear/see the results of said taste 

• Haha 1

Just now, futureman said:

mccarthy should’ve coached harder on that play. surely it couldn’t be because our quarterback sucks ass. 

Surely it wasn’t because the QB was throwing to a spot and Gallup fucking tripped over the defender’s feet coming out of his break.   Watch the tape man 

42 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Biggest missing player yesterday was Randy Gregory. Was a big part of Dallas starting 6-1.

Most penalty yards in an NFL game all year. Truth is you can throw a flag on 75% of plays if a ref really wanted to do so. Hochuli's crew tried their best.

Narrator: Hochuli’s crew really wanted to do so

the bottom line is that dak isn’t elite. he’s paid to be elite. he isn’t elite. he’s a fraud and a greedy asshole that put his bank account over building a roster capable of overcoming his faults. pure cancer to america's team. get ready for more 1st round playoff exits. 

This is overkill. Dak made lots of great plays and some not so great. “Elite” players make bad plays some times and that’s how it goes. As far as that missed td to Gallup it looked like dak expected him to cut out to the sideline and Gallup didn’t get to the spot.

Some players matter more than others on a football field. Our two top wrs and two pass rushing ends make a big difference

10 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

This is overkill. Dak made lots of great plays and some not so great. “Elite” players make bad plays some times and that’s how it goes. As far as that missed td to Gallup it looked like dak expected him to cut out to the sideline and Gallup didn’t get to the spot.

Some players matter more than others on a football field. Our two top wrs and two pass rushing ends make a big difference

trolls-internet-dont-feed.jpg

• Haha 2

On 11/26/2021 at 6:10 PM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Dak has looked off (especially when throwing on the run) since the calf injury. Judging by how long it took Gallup and now Gregory to get over their calf injuries I'm guessing it's still affecting Dak. 

2 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Dak has looked off (especially when throwing on the run) since the calf injury. Judging by how long it took Gallup and now Gregory to get over their calf injuries I'm guessing it's still affecting Dak. 

yeah maybe that but it also could be that he fucking sucks at football and isn’t capable of winning the games that count when smart defensive coordinators spend time coming up with a gameplan to shut him down. definition of “not elite” and yet we are paying him $40MM per. so we can be a playoff doormat every year. and some of y’all are actually excited and on board with it. it’s mental illness. 

Terence Steele was placed on the covid list and won't play on Thursday.

Probably not a big dropoff, if any, maybe an improvement with Collins starting. But Collins only played three snaps vs the Raiders with Tyron healthy on the left side. Dallas certainly can't afford any injuries at tackle.

Edited by DougO

1 hour ago, DougO said:

Terence Steele was placed on the covid list and won't play on Thursday.

Probably not a big dropoff, if any, maybe an improvement with Collins starting. But Collins only played three snaps vs the Raiders with Tyron healthy on the left side. Dallas certainly can't afford any injuries at tackle.

Means he's unvaccinated.  Jerrah said all but like 4 players were vaccinated...... Right......

Cowboys are one of the hardest hit teams with COVID.  It's the details this organization can't get right.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

This is an awful lot of breakthrough cases, yes? I mean all coaches and staff were required to be vaxxed or is this the start of the omicron variant that the vaccines might not protect against (the Moderna CEO was saying yesterday that the vaccine might need to be reworked for omicron or other future variants).

The Eagles can't catch them, right? Right?