Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

I’ve seen 3 or 4 bigger ass beatings in the Superb Owl, so not the most impressive win ever (by a long shot)   They were pretty damn impressive and efficient last night though.   Doesn’t mean that Pitt still isn’t the worst team in the playoffs (they are).   

Stolen from another thread, but…

Last night, Buffalo gained every single yard that they possibly could have. They didn't leave a single yard on the field. By definition, it can't get more brutal than that.

On 1/13/2022 at 10:07 AM, Vic Mackey said:
On 1/12/2022 at 9:20 PM, futureman said:
stats are for losers. have you ever played football? did they have football for girls where you grew up? if you can’t look at dak and see an overpaid fraud who sucks at football I don’t know what to tell you. 

As opposed to Stafford who was a top draft pick and hasn't accomplished jack shit in this league? Not even one single division title. 0-3 in the playoffs. This is the guy so many said is the truth lol

56B907A1-435C-42F8-B136-7C627292EFC4.gif

10 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Dak and Moore both suck. Any of y’all catch this breakdown by Kurt warner?

I think Dak could be a lot better if he's properly coached and the offense is properly installed. It's like Aikman said way too many times he didn't take the 1 on 1, but on a few of those Moore didn't even have the right guys in the position to get 1 on 1. Why have Shultz in position to get 1 on 1 with a corner on the outside? Of course the defense is going to give you that.

I'm as convinced as ever that Cooper and Lamb, and especially Lamb, checked out in that game once they saw that shit going on. 

Honestly, I don't think there's anyone in the front office that watched tape of their own team and knows what to watch for to judge the coaches. I bet they just let McCarthy and Moore explain what they're trying to do and don't have the ability to call their bullshit. Just like when McCarthy lied about watching the team on every play in his interview and they didn't call him on that to see if he actually did. What other explanation to why you'd accept that crap from a playoff game and not fire at least Moore? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

I'm as convinced as ever that Cooper and Lamb, and especially Lamb, checked out in that game once they saw that shit going on. 

I can see Lamb, a second year guy that hasn't played as much in different WR sets. But that's what Cooper is supposed to be getting the ludicrus money for. There's a reason Gruden was so willing to trade him, though he really coveted flashy shiny star players, and he certainly needed WR help at the time. It's the reason I was skeptical about him.

Good OC’s find a way to get the ball to their playmakers. How many catches did Cooper Kupp have last week? Stefan Diggs? Does anyone truly expect Adams to get shutout this weekend against SF? It’s beyond ridiculous and it’s a fireable offense imo.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I think Dak could be a lot better if he's properly coached and the offense is properly installed. It's like Aikman said way too many times he didn't take the 1 on 1, but on a few of those Moore didn't even have the right guys in the position to get 1 on 1. Why have Shultz in position to get 1 on 1 with a corner on the outside? Of course the defense is going to give you that.

Honestly, I don't think there's anyone in the front office that watched tape of their own team and knows what to watch for to judge the coaches. I bet they just let McCarthy and Moore explain what they're trying to do and don't have the ability to call their bullshit. Just like when McCarthy lied about watching the team on every play in his interview and they didn't call him on that to see if he actually did. What other explanation to why you'd accept that crap from a playoff game and not fire at least Moore? 

I agree with all of this. I do think McCarthy is a complete fraud though and there’s literally no point in getting invested if he’s the coach. He might as well be Garrett. We were more disciplined and took accountability under Garrett at least. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Just like when McCarthy lied about watching the team on every play in his interview and they didn't call him on that to see if he actually did. 

as soon as he admitted to that jerry should have started planning his next hire.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Like I’m going to take the word of a former grocery store stock boy or bagger, may as well pay attention to Slorch. 

Loud mouthed attention whore. Indeed.

Still a better GM than Jerrah/ Stephen.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, Hate said:

Good OC’s find a way to get the ball to their playmakers. How many catches did Cooper Kupp have last week? Stefan Diggs? Does anyone truly expect Adams to get shutout this weekend against SF? It’s beyond ridiculous and it’s a fireable offense imo.

100% this. "Creative offensive genius" Kellen Moore was too busy scheming ways to get Dalton Schultz the ball.

Edited by Pam Cummings

On 1/13/2022 at 10:07 AM, Vic Mackey said:
On 1/12/2022 at 9:20 PM, futureman said:
stats are for losers. have you ever played football? did they have football for girls where you grew up? if you can’t look at dak and see an overpaid fraud who sucks at football I don’t know what to tell you. 

As opposed to Stafford who was a top draft pick and hasn't accomplished jack shit in this league? Not even one single division title. 0-3 in the playoffs. This is the guy so many said is the truth lol

E58FA482-CF50-468E-A3BD-D04CE1503E06.gif

• Haha 2

On 1/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, dcar00 said:

Dan Quinn and Parsons are the only reasons this team made the playoffs.  McCarthy and Moore are warmed over dogshit.

Hire Quinn and find an OC or it's same shit, different year.

Yeah, can't run it back with McCarthy, and time for an upgrade at OC.  

• 3 weeks later...