2021 US Open tennis

shadow_operative2.0

Yeah. When Andreescu went left to the corner to hit a backhand at a tight angle for a winner, Sakkari started laughing because she felt that Andreescu was pulling her dramatic games again and she obviously realized that if she can get to and hit shots like that, she’s not really that hurt. 

F Bianca’s drama!

María should have done this at the net to Bianca…

EB884836-F39F-4076-84B7-9826471AB6D2.gif

• Like 1

that was such BS drama.  I'm not really sure she was hurt at all(her mannerisms really looked like someone faking it) but whatever.

same thing as last night with the other player.

when did this calling for the trainer crap start?  They need to just give players a certain number of TO's for a match and a definitive time, you can just sit there or you can call for a trainer.  if you run out and need the trainer again you play or forfeit.  suck it up buttercup.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, ztejas said:

In. Not for. I'm assuming it will be because it's capturing extremely casual viewers like myself. Then again Federer and Nadal always had very hyped finals. 

it's a great tournament.  in the early rounds the matches start just before our primetime in the states and they carry on through our evening often lasting til our early morning commute.  for a night owl like me it's glorious.  also love that the tournament coincides with the MLK holiday. 

8 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

it's a great tournament.  in the early rounds the matches start just before our primetime in the states and they carry on through our evening often lasting til our early morning commute.  for a night owl like me it's glorious.  also love that the tournament coincides with the MLK holiday. 

I assume I'm missing an inside joke or maybe you're just working on your shtick routine. 

5 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
1 hour ago, ztejas said:
I assume I'm missing an inside joke or maybe you're just working on your shtick routine. 

I was answering what I thought was your question about if this was the biggest tournament for a while

What the fuck are you talking about? 

Did you actually just double down on not being able to read? I thought you were trying to fuck with me. Good Lord.

Edited by ztejas

5 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

I thought you were asking if this final was the most important one that was going to happen for a while, i.e. the biggest tournament. What were you asking?

Let me apologize. We're at a complete impasse here. My initial comment depends on more context than simply reading what someone has wrote online. I now see how it could be interpreted either way. 

Apologies man. You're all good.

What I meant to ask was "Is this going to be the biggest final that we've seen in a long time?"