COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

14 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I’m wondering if it was like a legit event staged in the hotel conference room with signs and badges and a pre autopsy happy hour (two drink tickets per attendee) .

Or just a bunch of people crammed inside a hotel room with the autopsy done in the bed.  

Oddly enough, that's only the third most disgusting thing that happens in the average hotel bed. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Anastasis said:

So both FA and actually FO at this point appear to be strongly related to how closely you are related to the Neanderthals. Classic confounding relationship. 

11 hours ago, DaysOff said:

23andme said I have more Neanderthal DNA than the average asshole, but I'm getting my booster Sunday, so I'm not sweating it.

Me big trubble

544540709_Webcapture_5-11-2021_91540_www.facebook_com.thumb.jpeg.962f2f7e2586c7e69bb1f12825646f97.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

lol. right, because the obvious fucking truth is too hard to comprehend? jfc how are these people even still alive being this fucking stupid? well, that one guy isn't, but the rest of them?
It's a recurring theme among these types. The most convoluted absurd scenario is what happened because of course it did.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Aaron Rodgers details his decision to not get vaccinated and it's as stupid as you'd think it would be:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32560778/green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-says-lie-details-decision-not-get-vaccinated

I like how he's big on "body autonomy" without addressing the fact that if he fucks around and gets COVID, he could infect other people and businesses, which infringes on their "body autonomy" and their ability to make money.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I like how he's big on "body autonomy" without addressing the fact that if he fucks around and gets COVID, he could infect other people and businesses, which infringes on their "body autonomy" and their ability to make money.

And he plays professional football, which has a long list of things you must do with your body.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Aaron Rodgers details his decision to not get vaccinated and it's as stupid as you'd think it would be:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32560778/green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-says-lie-details-decision-not-get-vaccinated

He should be suspended for the rest of the year for bring a lying duplicitous turd but he won’t. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Mouse doesn't want Emilio Estevez to come back for Mighty Ducks S2 because he won't get vaccinated.

Kind of fits the thread.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/emilio-estevez-leaving-the-mighty-ducks-game-changers-season-2-gordon-bombay-covid-vaccine-mandate-1234868978/

Probably a convenient way to pivot and cast a new actor who looks more like 1990s Emilio Estevez.

21 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Random Google on the Internet:

"Although they were less muscular, Cro-Magnons eventually replaced the intellectually outpaced Neanderthals. However, like their predecessors, the vast majority of Cro- Magnons continued to die at an average age of eighteen to twenty."

tldr: cavemen were worm-dirt long before they felt the urge to FWD>FWD>FWD

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I do love these kind of idiotic statements:

“A day before his death, his wife had posted on the family’s GoFundMe page that her husband “was an imperfect man but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything.””

That’s not true. He loved “owning the libs” more than his family. Think about that. Instead of doing what any good and decent man would do - protect his family, and insure they have a father to provide - he gave his life on service to….absolute, unbridled stupidity.

Exactly. He didn't love his family enough to swallow his pride and increase the probability he'd be there for them. He chose to virtue signal his hatred for liberals over decreasing the chance this would happen to his family. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Has this been posted yet?

61896552210000056e6fec1b.png?cache=Ucr5P

North Dakota Lawmaker Gets COVID, Forced To Miss His Anti-Vaccine Rally

Republican Rep. Jeff Hoverson said he is taking the deworming drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and has not checked into a hospital.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeff-hoverson-covid-ant-vaccine-rally_n_618963b9e4b055e47d7e371d

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 8:48 PM, RDCanecutter said:

Random Google on the Internet:

"Although they were less muscular, Cro-Magnons eventually replaced the intellectually outpaced Neanderthals. However, like their predecessors, the vast majority of Cro- Magnons continued to die at an average age of eighteen to twenty."

tldr: cavemen were worm-dirt long before they felt the urge to FWD>FWD>FWD

It's an even better argument for vaccines when you dig into the numbers. Child mortality dragged down the "average age" in caveman times and well into the late modern era (combined with death in childbirth for women). The mortality rate for kids in history is incomprehensible to us, a child dying was utterly unremarkable. But even for cavemen, if you made it past childhood diseases and accidents into your teen years, you also had a pretty good chance of seeing your grandchildren die horrible deaths. 

And what ended the era of "don't name a kid before five because its bad luck"? Vaccines, dipshits. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

An unvaccinated acquaintance recently died of Covid. Went back through his FB feed, and he had posted all kinds of big talk about how government control via fear and vaccination is scarier than any virus. Of course when he got sick, his family freaked the fuck out and seemed pretty frightened. Then he died. 

I was hoping to feel sympathy for this dude, but he was so condescending and obnoxious about the same stupid fucking beliefs that got his ass killed that I just couldn’t find it in myself to feel bad for him. He had every opportunity to protect himself but decided he was smarter than all the vaccinated sheep and told them as much. He was wrong, and now he’s dead. 

We live in the stupidest, most aggravating timeline. The right unlocked the secret to making total dipshits arrogant, and the alarmingly high ratio of confidence to intelligence is going to sink this country. It’s already getting people killed. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The right unlocked the secret to making total dipshits arrogant, and the alarmingly high ratio of confidence to intelligence is going to sink this country. It’s already getting people killed. 

This boils down our insurmountable and ultimately fatal problem pretty damned well.

Dipshittish ignorance isn't just not shamed, it isn't just tolerated......it's fucking GLORIFIED.  The more foolishly arrogant you are, the BETTER.  It's the only prized attribute on an entire side of our political spectrum.  And as one would expect when foolish arrogance becomes the rule, it has a very high risk of eventually killing us all.

tsx-pix-2019-1129-hunt-for-red-october-7

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

We live in the stupidest, most aggravating timeline. The right unlocked the secret to making total dipshits arrogant, and the alarmingly high ratio of confidence to intelligence is going to sink this country. It’s already getting people killed. 

Getting slightly less stupid by the day. FAFO

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/5/2021 at 8:25 AM, Okie State said:
On 11/5/2021 at 3:32 AM, Haphap said:
a comment from a Facebook post announcing his death

2gL7n9g.png.8c7f0c51e2d87b06de7eec0f12bf053d.png

Death by direct energy weapon is much more likely than an unvaccinated person dying from a virus. Millions die each year from them.

These direct energy weapons are space lasers, right?   Specifically the Jewish ones?

• Hook 'Em 1

Ran into a friend's widow tonight at the store, haven't talked to her since pre covid, and haven't been close to her since her husband's death from cancer.

He was only 56, and his cancer was the type that responds well to chemo and radiation. But he did a bunch of homeopathic bullshit like blood filtering or chelation and leeches and suffered a lingering, painful, excruciating death. Refused to get treated at MDA with actual treatments.

Conversation veered towards family health, I told her Covid hit me hard and there was no question that I'd be first in line for vaccine. Said it like to believe otherwise was foolish.

She immediately regurgitated all the antivax/ivermectin/anti hospital bs.

I said bye and continued on with my shopping because what I wanted to say was "well, after your beliefs about cancer treatment killed your husband I just assumed you realized you were wrong and started believing in medical science."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 3