COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

And I promised the Widow Mantle that I would help usher in the seven year tribulation.  So you see, I can’t really get the vaccine.  

She died around 10 years ago or so, and she had Alzheimers at the end (have some cousins who were related to Mickey).

Gonna have to be somebody else.

She died around 10 years ago or so, and she had Alzheimers at the end (have some cousins who were related to Mickey).
From what I've heard, Mickey left behind a pretty long trail of random snatch. Maybe he could make a promise to one of those ladies.

4 hours ago, tchookem said:
11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

From what I've heard, Mickey left behind a pretty long trail of random snatch. Maybe he could make a promise to one of those ladies.

I Guess Kind Of GIF by Eric Jennifer

four-older-women-standing-outside-of-a-r

• Hook 'Em 1

"I was with him when he died. I was wearing a full [personal protective equipment] kit so I couldn't touch him, but they played his favourite [sic] music by the Sex Pistols and I stayed with him until the end," Emma told The Sun.

Two thoughts:

1) I like that this guy listened to the Sex Pistols on his way out

2) WTF with the [sic], Newsweek?  It's a British rag you're quoting.  "Favorite" is often spelled "favourite" on that side of the pond.  America is getting dumberer [sic] by the minute.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Marcus Lamb. Anti vax religious grifter. 

Also got 3.9 in PPP and spent it on a jet. 
Goverment said unuhh 

https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-anti-covid-vaccine-christian-broadcaster-dies-at-64/

“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy,” Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said about his father’s COVID-19 illness on a Nov. 23 broadcast of the Ministry Now program. “As much as my parents have gone on here to kind of inform everyone about everything going on to the pandemic and some of the ways to treat COVID — there’s no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that. And he’s doing everything he can to take down my Dad.”

Enemy- 1

Dad- 0

• Like 1
  • Haha 4