COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

right, but I'm wondering if anybody's put a scientific pin in it to sorta figure how many died that didn't need to, or at least died before their time due to refusal to mitigate/lockdown/vaccinate/took stupid shit?  I know it's a tough figure to arrive at, but surely after three years, somebody smart has taken a crack at it?  Yes, we're all gonna die...but who died before they should have 'cause of stubborness/stupidity?  

That was my answer.  The mortality rate for those who are vaccinated is quite low compared to those who aren't, so I am assuming that the vast majority of covid deaths after a few months of vaccine rollout were due to people refusing the vaccine.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question.

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That was my answer.  The mortality rate for those who are vaccinated is quite low compared to those who aren't, so I am assuming that the vast majority of covid deaths after a few months of vaccine rollout were due to people refusing the vaccine.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to answer it because it's an aggregation of groups with variances that aren't within the usual scientific realm.  Because, you see I do my own goddamn research!  What is the matter with you people?!?!?!?

Levity aside, you answered it.  I'll wait for others to chime in.  But yeah, I'm guessing 300-500k died well before their time.  

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2023 at 9:20 AM, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how to answer it because it's an aggregation of groups with variances that aren't within the usual scientific realm.  Because, you see I do my own goddamn research!  What is the matter with you people?!?!?!?

Levity aside, you answered it.  I'll wait for others to chime in.  But yeah, I'm guessing 300-500k died well before their time.  

I was at a benefit honoring Dr. Peter Hotez recently.  In his speech he said the number of needless deaths due to anti-vax propaganda was calculated at 250,000. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Tigersnake said:

In his speech he said the number of needless deaths due to anti-vax propaganda was calculated at 250,000.

"Needless" isn't the adjective I would have used but I'm not bound by the same oath as Dr. Hotez.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

How about "Needleless", then?  

FTR-I wasn't far off with my 300k.  I should know, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  I should know, I'm a medical doctor:

Let the Surly-record reflect that @YGIFS makes FDA approved MRNA vaccine in his bathtub and that fraud "Dr." Peter Hotez just calls YGIFS when he wants statistics for COVID deaths etc. . Thank you, sir, you are are true American hero.

Since I quit making bathtub gin, I find bathtub MRNA to be even more profitable.  

My mom who has been getting her boosters still, was visiting last week.  And she was visiting my cousins out in Q-country, aka Belterra in Drippin'.  

My cousin is literally smoking a cigarette next to my mother telling her to stop bothering with the bullshit vaccine boosters, as my mother is literally doing her oxygen treatments from a very obvious machine and tube between the two of them.  And I just had to laugh like, civilization had a good run.  Last one out, turn off the lights.  

• Like 1

When did the flood supposedly happen again, like 4500 years ago?  But is the deaths figure from their known world like the Pyrannees to the Urals to sub-Sahara to Brittania?  So that would have probably still been several millions (not just 2+).  And the actual global population at that time would have been in the tens of millions. 

So much of the First Testament makes a good degree of sense.  It's effectively a ledger of houses, kings, marriages, estates, wars, and moral fables to guide civilization.  And then a few of the scribes got shitfaced and in typical Jew-led movie studio fashion were like, "Hey, we need a big second act event!  Something to really put asses in seats!"  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

When did the flood supposedly happen again, like 4500 years ago?  But is the deaths figure from their known world like the Pyrannees to the Urals to sub-Sahara to Brittania?  So that would have probably still been several millions (not just 2+).  And the actual global population at that time would have been in the tens of millions. 

Dude.  Nobody got here before 1492.  Same for the rest of the western hemisphere.  Do your research.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dude.  Nobody got here before 1492.  Same for the rest of the western hemisphere.  Do your research.

It's funny you say that.  My oldest just completed her Faith Formation/First Communion in my wife's church.  Every now and again, she'd ask me about some of the more "historical" sounding stories in the bible.  Because we think of the readings at service and the loving teachings of Christ.  But a lot of the First Testament, for you armchair Christians, is basically just a glorified historical ledger of their known world.  So I'd try to walk her through kind of critically breaking down the ancient stories and records.  It's tough to do with undermining the moral lessons therein.  And you try to acknowledge with them that this was their world and their families and kings and events.  But in much of the rest of the world, they didn't know about Yahweh and vice-versa.  And while that was happening, we now know this other stuff was happening halfway across the continent and halfway across the world.  And other rulers, and storms, and wars, and saints, and scribes, and disasters, and cities, and then.......you realize you're fucking describing "Game of Thrones" and you take two Tylenol PM and wish her well in her spiritual quest. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Man that’s good. It must be the food quality. If it was the food quality, wouldn’t everyone experience the same general thing?  Are all of us that say the food tastes just like it always have just lying to keep up the conspiracy?

I dunno, I found the Bat tastes a little gamy the last few years.

• Haha 2

I think once political rallies/primary rallies kick up again this fall/winter...and these folks start gathering indoors, en masse...you'll see a very surgical wave run through this population again.  They've been to large events recently, but with mixed populations.  Put 'em in rooms close together where 50-75% aren't vaxxed, you'll see some fireworks.