Texas Football 2021 In-Season Thread: Can we get a redo?

BurntOrange&White

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

I kind of expected a 5 loss season, we do have a first year head coach and all that jazz .... but I expected close losses and an non-stop improvement.....    How can you explain this shit show....

I'm sure we're going to own the 4th quarter and will pull this thing out. 

Edited by 0xdeadbeef

Yup, but don’t stop there.  Fire CDC and everyone in the athletic department and pull the scholarships from these players.  I’d rather my school have no football program than to take our money and get paid for this fucking abortion I’m watching.  This is rot from the top down.  We need to start over from scratch and this is going to be a decade long rebuild.

• Hook 'Em 2

This is stunningly bad, just getting drastically worse every game. It’s the opposite of coaching players up. They’ve taken mediocrity and made it flaming toxic trash.

There is not one way in which we are better off having traded Herman in for Sark. Downgrade across the board. At least if Herman was fucking up this bad, which he never did in 4 years, we could fire him this year and hire someone better than motherfucking Sark.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

There is no justification what so ever for being man handled at home to a fucking 1-8 KU team. Card is god awful, please for the love of fucking god never ever recruit another Lake Travis QB they always shit the bed at Texas. If Texas loses this Sark and his dumb shit DC both deserve to be fired.

• Hook 'Em 1

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to Texas Football 2021 In-Season Thread: Can we get a redo?