To__ Orlan_o - _efensive Coor_inator

Machinator

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Oklahoma State had 311 yards of total offense against K-State. They now have 378, and it's just halftime. Every facet of their offense is clicking and we can't do anything about it.

This is depressing to watch.

it's fucking awful. pokes are fucking extremely prepared

this was the worst i've seen in awhile. I thought Maryland was bad, but this defense was out of position all night, they didn't read keys at all, they never adjusted to the QB keeper...NEVER. It was extremely poor play and poor preparation. 2 of our DB's were disciplined for being late, but it's pretty clear that the rest of the defense also seemed to take some "time off" and not focus on preparing. The entire secondary played like shit tonight, I honestly can't think of a single one them that had a good game. The DL had multiple offsides penalties. 

The defense should definitely be held accountable tonight. Fucking awful performance all the way around.

• Like 1

Orlando shit the bed. But sometimes mother fuckers just need to make plays. The 3rd and goal from the 11 where Foster gives up the outside and Sterns trips on fucking air. Boyd and Jones in position on 4th and 1 then giving up the TD. Multiple times having ok st in the backfield and missing tackles. Coaches call plays, players make plays... and tonight our players shit down their leg. 

5 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

Not that Boyd & Davis are badass, but choosing to punish the team by sitting them (instead of punishing during the week), May have cost us the game.  We got out-coached.  Defense was clueless.  Not ready to play off a bye week is inexcusable.  

Having a 5 man box while ok st had a TE in line all night was infuriating. If a downlineman doesn’t slip a blocker we were fucked. Brandon Jones might have just played one of the worst football games  I’ve ever seen from a Longhorn secondary player. 

• Like 1

I have never been more confident in teams picking up 3rd and long every fucking time as I am in our opponents doing it to us this year. 

Right after Maryland I was more concerned with the defense than the offense...I was sure that Herman would put his stamp on the offense and, with a marginally improved OL, that the glaring errors on that side of the ball could be fixed.

I am not sure that this defense can be fixed. 

We don't have a pass rush, and when we do get there, we can't tackle anyone in their back field..we can't stop marginal quarterbacks from roasting us and there is no help coming for it this year with these players.