Surly Horns Burnt Ends Signing Day

immamac

24 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

As if those fucktards could do anything well other than fucking sheep and internet polls.

aggy are a sad bunch. yearning to be relevant in football is really all those people have. they could raise quite a bit of money through crowd sourcing and I imagine they will. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

They could raise some money doing this same deal, no doubt in my mind. That’s the benefit of accepting anyone with a pulse into A&M. There is no shortage of bass boat owning Katy insurance ags who will throw in a couple hundred bucks to own the sips. 

They probably don’t even have the hurdles we do at UT to get it done. They’re still fucking idiots.

Yeah tbh it would be pretty easy for texags to raise money from those desperate cultists especially since big bad t.u. is making them look bad. And their "compliance" certainly won't cause any issues. They never would've had the creativity to do this in the first place though.

At some point we should prob take down all references to the amount raised here to keep those hillbillies from knowing what their target is

33 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Unfortunately those dumb sheep actually will probably copy us now 

Said on the last two podcast. Billy Luicci will jerk his little baby dick off to this idea, copy it and then thump his own chest about it to all of his little followers

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Said on the last two podcast. Billy Luicci will jerk his little baby dick off to this idea, copy it and then thump his own chest about it to all of his little followers

Yep. Only thing we can do now is keep them from figuring out what their number to beat is

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I’m curious to know if we have any indication of what the coaching staff, mainly Banks and Sark, thinks of this (I assume they at least have heard something).  

Scholarship offers are now sent in Whataburger bags.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I’m curious to know if we have any indication of what the coaching staff, mainly Banks and Sark, thinks of this (I assume they at least have heard something).  

They are very aware but can’t be involved

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Jeff Banks "liked" Gunnar Helm's tweet about it.901587016_ScreenShot2021-09-03at9_45_26PM.thumb.png.44b3ed0c4d908678d40ebf1cb1331814.png

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So if I sign up for burnt ends, I am become a booster and are supposed to follow the restrictions set to regulate my interactions with recruits?

My layman opinion: Depending on what language you review you’re probably a booster already.  But in this scenario you’re paying for membership into a private club.  You don’t own or run the organization.  So I don’t see how this would change your status as a booster or non-booster.  If Costco decides to use Dicker the Kicker in their advertising, that doesn’t automatically make every Costco member a booster.

So sign up.

• Hook 'Em 2