Have any of you assholes moved to Denver?

Moved to Denver last fall. Great city with manageable traffic. Food scene is good, and tons of breweries. Big time pro sports town - Broncos, Avs, Nuggets etc, but a large chunk of residents are transplants. Snow melts quick in winter and it's sunny every day. 

I have two kids so we bought a place next to the foothills on the West side of town. Easy access to the mountains is nice and temps are slightly cooler (though gets super windy at times). Housing prices still very reasonable relative to the Bay Area/LA and property taxes are super low. And you'll make money

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Just like any area,  good people and assholes.

Growing up in Greenwood Village, going to HS at Creek and then working in the investment business earlier in my career, I've had enough experience with the folks who live there that I know I don't want to live amongst them.  I feel the same way about Boulder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 11:24 AM, Chewbacca said:

We were neighbors back then.  I grew up in GV and lived there until I went to college in 1993.  GV used to be the end of the southern suburbs.  Now they stretch pretty much all the way to Castle Rock.

I lived in GV.  It's a good spot imo. Decently walkable.  Good for families and singles, cleans as fuck, rich enough to keep the riff raff out, yes, I'm that guy. 

Denver is the friendliest city I've lived in. I'd totally live there again, but the price isn't that much better than the LA area, where I currently live.  At those prices, I may as well get some ocean and diversity.

• Hook 'Em 1