Texas opens as a 6 point favorite @ Arkansas

TexasMan

Just now, horngasm21 said:

michigan is easy money. watched uw last night, and they are pure dogshit.

You'd think so - but Harbaugh seems to be good for a few WTF games every year where they either lose or almost lose to someone they should have no business not handling.

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How bad is unlv that they get 31 vs az st?

I mean they brought in Tathan Martell. Speaking of when is the Ass My Dude Bowl going down? Gonna have to load up on Starkel in that game.

Shit looks like errybody knows Starkel is gonna beat Tathans ass: https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401310729

Edited by Pimphand

11 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Whew that’s a bad line. arky best LB out for the first half. Bijan should have a big day

Grant Morgan is probably the best LB, he was an all-American last year. He also got ejected Saturday but in the first half and missed basically the entire game.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Did anyone watch Arky's game this weekend? What are their team's strong points/good players? I didn't see them play this past weekend. 

6 point favorites...

Catalon is an awesome Safety -- had at least 1 interception and several tackles while I was watching the Rice game.  

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Catalon is an awesome Safety -- had at least 1 interception and several tackles while I was watching the Rice game.  

Him on defense and Treylon Burks on offense are the ones to watch. Burks had a shitty game against Rice but Mel Kiper has him as the #12 overall player in next year’s draft.