Notre Dame V. Florida State. And Holy Shit...

Wally Pryor

McKenzie Milton might play in this game?  And maybe start at QB for FSU?   

He was Alex Smith before Alex Smith. A bad ass. I remember watching the game v South Florida in November 2018. Tackled, and a knee dislocation where the thigh bone and the lower leg bone were completely separated. He also tore ligaments in that knee as well as some tendons and damaged the main artery that feeds blood to the leg.  First concern was to save his leg.  Obviously, they did.   Let's see what happens tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Wouldn’t a white dude dressed up like a Indian be like wearing black face? Asking for my pissednoff washington redskins fan that’s wearing a Washington football team t shirt hahahaha. 

Fuck Bobby Bowden. Fuck the gipper too. Fucking gay ass story.

Just how long have you been in the KKK?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

For whatever reason I can’t hate ND. I don’t like them, just indifferent. However fuck all things Florida, especially the Alabama parts of it.  

While I was growing up, reading and hearing the over the top media love for ND (much like Alabama today) caused my disdain for them.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

For whatever reason I can’t hate ND. I don’t like them, just indifferent. However fuck all things Florida, especially the Alabama parts of it.  

My parents divorced in ‘73 and I was forced to move with my mom back to her home town about 20-30 miles from South Bend. I learned to dislike ND fans at a young age.

Saw my first concerts at ND, though, and had a lot of good times in South Bend/Mishawaka as a teenager. But I’ll root for Michigan over ND.