A Few too many?

dcar00

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Wow I’m so shocked he’s only suspended through….. the Texas game. 

This.

Should be an automatic termination for a position of leadership.

What happened never should.

49 minutes ago, slorch said:

Indeed.  I'm well aware of the lack of accountability these days.

Should be auto-eject though.

Good lord.

Mark Few has been a paradigm of accountability for decades, and you think he should be "auto-ejected" for a having two too many at dinner.

It's an awful, stupid look--especially for someone of his age and standing in the community--and his punishment should be more severe than missing one game, but he's more than earned a 2nd chance.

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Good lord.

Mark Few has been a paradigm of accountability for decades, and you think he should be "auto-ejected" for a having two too many at dinner.

It's an awful, stupid look--especially for someone of his age and standing in the community--and his punishment should be more severe than missing one game, but he's more than earned a 2nd chance.

Second chance?  LOlz.

Yeah.  I accidently drove my car after drinking.  I temporarily forgot that I am an example to countless young men and women while also basically being the public face of my employer.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Second chance?  LOlz.

Yeah.  I accidently drove my car after drinking.

The fuck? Did I say it was an accident? If this was his second offense--or his first offense, and he blew a .22 and banged up his car--fire his ass. But, unless I'm mistaken, he has no other history of unlawful or reckless behavior. So yeah, he gets a second chance.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, ztejas said:

Slorch is just mad because his basketball program is going to be irrelevant for the rest of his life. He was hoping to swoop in and poach Few. 

There were a number of idiots who wanted Garrido gone after his.  Hire the coach a driver.  Or fuck it make a student drive him around as part of an class on some such horseshit.  

On 10/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, ztejas said:

Slorch is just mad because his basketball program is going to be irrelevant for the rest of his life. He was hoping to swoop in and poach Few. 

I have been looking forward to this season all off-season and it has fuck-all to do with Mark Few.