Cowboys @ Bucs: Week 1 NFL Season Opener

Vic Mackey

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

+3. Dominated TOP 18-12. Defense can’t stop shit, and Dak has made some stupid plays that killed two drives. I don’t mind McCarthy letting Greg kick there. Trying to get him some confidence and showing confidence in your D. 

It was a TERRIBLE call to kick that.

A team that consistently drives just to the cusp of FG range, only to then repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot and fail to score, is a team with talented players but bad coaching. We saw it consistently with Tom Herman and we've seen it consistently with the Cowboys for years.
There is absolutely no creativity. All they do is throw to the outside down there. That's it. So easy to defend.

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

I may have misunderstood his post.  I thought he was arguing that all Jerry cares about is the $$, that he doesn't care whether the Cowboys win or lose.

he cares but he thinks making money means he will win.  he's an idiot when it comes to football.

Chris Collinsworth is infinitely more intelligent, and manages to speak without stammering, combining multiple words into an unidentifiable vocal train wreck, and very often knows quite well what he's talking about.

But I'm still just as annoyed by him as I am by Gary Danielson.

Don't know why guys like Romo or Chris Spielman, or Todd Blackledge are so rare.

Chris Collinsworth is infinitely more intelligent, and manages to speak without stammering, combining multiple words into an unidentifiable vocal train wreck, and very often knows quite well what he's talking about.
But I'm still just as annoyed by him as I am by Gary Danielson.
Don't know why guys like Romo or Chris Spielman, or Todd Blackledge are so rare.

Fuck Chris collinsworth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ATXbronco said:

IDK, you've got Tampa with a team who just played a very short few months ago.

And then you've got Dallas who's QB hasn't played in 11 months and a defense still learning what to do.

Dallas looks pretting good all things considered.

Aside from mistakes that are inexcusable anytime, anywhere, I completely agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1