Thoughts and prays for Patricio Swayze

Patricio Swayze

In an attempt to participate in the score prediction game I have tried to reset my password. It didn’t work. I messaged immamac and he gave me a new (and quite awesome) password. I tried to login and it didn’t work. I tried a dozen times. I have up. I

Still logged in through tapatalk (obviously) but can’t log in via browser nor can I log in to the score prediction game.

So fuck my life. Patricio Swayze is dying.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 9/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

In an attempt to participate in the score prediction game I have tried to reset my password. It didn’t work. I messaged immamac and he gave me a new (and quite awesome) password. I tried to login and it didn’t work. I tried a dozen times. I have up. I

Still logged in through tapatalk (obviously) but can’t log in via browser nor can I log in to the score prediction game.

So fuck my life. Patricio Swayze is dying.

Same thing happened to me after I dumped all the cookies on my iPad several weeks ago.

have not been able to log back in on that tablet and have requested to reset my password dozens of times, but never get the email link to do it.

posting from an iPhone through tapatalk sucks donkey balls. Fml

• 2 weeks later...