Oregon @ Ohio State, FOX, 11 am

Parliament

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Clock was running late in the third, Oregon had all the momentum and was running the ball up tOSU’s ass. One more run kills the clock and gets the game to the fourth, but some dumb fuck on the Oregon staff decided to throw it three straight times, the Bucknuts stop them, and momentum shifts. Different game now. 

Something good finally for the waterfowl, first time in the last five minutes.

15 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That last sequence is a sneak peak of why I’ve been saying Brown sucks. Make him throw it & ducks are cooked. He needs to be used as a Swoopes-type since he’s such a powerful runner. Gonna be a dogfight in the 4th, OSU will drive down & score easy here. Oregon better hang on.

Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

Cristobal somehow managed to make Herbert look like a relatively ordinary talent. I guess you could give him a pass with it only being Cristobal's 2nd year at Oregon.... Maybe it's the QB. Maybe it's the ecosystem

I believe they have a different OC than the one calling plays for Herbert. Joe Morehead was the Mississippi St HC for awhile after being the OC under James Franklin when Trace McSorley was there. 

3 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Wiley is a Junior, Liebrock a third year Sophomore who’s rarely seen the field, injuries a key

Technically covid year included means Wiley has an extra year to develop. No idea what year this Oregon TE is but they’ve still got time, especially with what I can only imagine will be better coaching

But yeah I guess he’s classified as a jr. potato potato

Edited by Etexhorn13