[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

Texas went from few drops to dropping everything.  Coverage is tight so wide open passes need to be caught.  That's just how it goes regardless.  It's a low bar.  Everybody, do your job.  Nobody else's, your job, do it well repeatedly.  Simplify.  Arkansas isn't the more talented team.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

The problem is much worse than a pussy O-Line and a washed QB.
This is a major coaching issue, to the point it looks like a foundational flaw. These guys are not executing at all, making horrible mistakes including untimely penalties, and simply don't look interested in the slightest. I don't think they're playing "afraid", they just don't want to be there..
Expect locker-room drama to distract the team the rest of the season.

Damn dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, GTX Horn said:

That toe out of bounds on the muffed punt is looming really large right now. Ughhhhhhh

So is the missed touchdown throw.  And the dropped pass for about 25 yards across the middle.

We've had some big plays that just weren't executed.

Go get 7 right now and we're in this game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

We are either extremely predictable or our play call signals are lazy and easy to read, because they keep making the correct defensive checks a lot

This is because they know we are not going to pass and our O-line can't block so they just wait for the run. Bijan is awesome but if he is our only option it's not hard to figure out what we are going to do.

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:
11 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:
We are lucky it is just a 2 score game. We just need to stop them from driving and we need to execute our plays. The Oline needs to fucking get the lead out and beat the fucks they are up against. Shit, they are not a better squad. Beat them on play at a time, Oline. Fucking help your young QB get some breathing room. 

C Jones needs some lead in britches. Did you see the way 55 pushed his ass around?

Then he needs to rub some shit on his shoulders and make 55 smell his ass while he talks shit. "My ass germs are gonna make your face melt, motherfucker!" Do something crazy, Jones! Gotdamn! Get mean and get berserker out there, Oline. You are only gonna get pushed around by these dudes if you don't get in their heads and make them fuck up.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

It really blows my mind that every year.  every fucking year, these kids are told that the Texas game is our opponents super bowl every fucking week. and for the last 11 years at least our players act like they are stunned that they are playing against a team that wants to beat them every week.

They seem competley stupified that its gonna be a hard game.

I just dont get how our players get surprised every fucking year that they cant just walk over the opponent. 

I say it's been like this for 50+ years and people refuse to believe it.

Why the fuck do you think the Irate8 are so mad we're leaving them all behind to go to the SEC?

15 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

We are either extremely predictable or our play call signals are lazy and easy to read, because they keep making the correct defensive checks a lot

or arky know them from alabama last year, but couldn't stop them even with knowing. it's possible they know the audible, but got out talented