[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

You know. I got the yard decorated with Longhorn inflatables, neon lights , led bevo and projections. I am wearing my jersey and kilt. Drunk 

and I will still do they same next week. Just wish it wouldbe without the kick in the nuts  

I am staying up and watching all this game . AND i am fucking the wife 

We have no QB because we have no line. This is a simple problem. When you can’t stop a 3 man rush, you can’t do anything offensively. Tom Brady could be on this team and we’d be getting our asses embarrassed just the same. This is a loss that hurts Cree program greatly cause they are not even competitive against a bottom-tier SEC team.  

Sobering. Maybe they can be win 7. 

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

We have no QB because we have no line. This is a simple problem. When you can’t stop a 3 man rush, you can’t do anything offensively. Tom Brady could be on this team and we’d be getting our asses embarrassed just the same. This is a loss that hurts Cree program greatly cause they are not even competitive against a bottom-tier SEC team.  

Sobering. Maybe they can be win 7. 

It's a problem we've had to varying degrees for years.

The beauty of Ehlinger was that his dumptruck running ability often neutralized it.

5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

What has Hudson Card done wrong? Casey Thompson isn’t an olineman you fucking faggot

Um, Card missed 3 wide open receivers deep, including a touchdown.  

So he's taken over a hundred yards and 7 points off the board, minumum.

You don't actually think Card's been good, do you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1