[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

2 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

Of course Casey looks better scrambling for his life. This is an OL issue.

Casey is better equipped to deal with the fact that the OL is at best just some guys standing there.  Would Card be better with even a decent line?  Maybe.  But that’s not what we’ve got. 

5 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Looks like a Sam vs Shane situation right now tbh. Card is the better passer but with this piss poor excuse of an OLine, we need the running threat.

Ayuh.  Really, Shane looked considerably more poised than Card running for his life, he just couldn't dumptruck people like Sam.  And Ehlinger paid pretty dearly for his efforts.  I think he was injured by midseason every year and it hurt his passing.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

I really didn't get the Kool-Aid this offseason in particular. It turns out that teams who won 7 games before losing their multiyear starting QB, best offensive lineman, and best defensive player while breaking in a new coaching staff don't suddenly become world-eaters.

This is where I am. This team has sucked for years. Losing your offensive MVP while replacing the entire staff isn’t a recipe for winning. 

• Hook 'Em 1

And a QB controversy to boot…….what a shit show

What QB controversy? Card got the nod because he was going to the building block QB. He sucks with this line. It’s sucks that Casey will only be here for two years? But Card is not the answer right now for this team with their deficiencies on the line.