[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

3 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

What you’ll find is we are in a slump and then what you’ll realize is that you are the flagship of your own state and have always sucked shit through a straw.

Can you imagine going to school at fucking Arkansas because it’s the best you have available? Just pass the the fucking oxy and a first cousin. No wonder they are so amped. JFC what a sad situation. 

9 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Let’s play a fun game here piggy. Start from 2000 till right now. Add up all the wins, conference championships, and national championships. For 21 years, go. Nah you don’t wanna do that do you? What you’ll find is we are in a slump and then what you’ll realize is that you are the flagship of your own state and have always sucked shit through a straw. Always. You haven’t played in a bowl game since 2016 and haven’t won one since 2015. Pittman just beat Texas handily, congrats. Your trajectory is being garbage, and it always will be. Oh and before you start the big 12 is trash bullshit, in 2018 you stupid fucks lost to Colorado state and north Texas. North Texas beat you 44-17. What fucking conference are they even in? 

Username checks out. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, texans_suck_arkansans_cock said:

yeah, yeah, yeah, but can you remind when the last time your garbage ass university beat arkansas? go play an sec schedule rather than the pussy foot big 12 schedule where you can bully the league into making the horns down a fucking penalty and see where your postseason is played. how soft can you sorry fucks be? pussy foot ass university with bitch ass fans. y’all talked all that shit about “42-7 texas” “pigs ain’t got a chance” and shit like that just to get your ass whipped lmao fuck off bitch. texas is the main yet worst university in all of texas. you’re a doormat to the whole state you delusional, arrogant, cock sucking cunts.  

Imagine being this worked up, angry, and miserable over football on somebody else's message board after your team won.  

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wait, must have been edited. because it said, "Asian and stupid" when I first saw it. I don't care how drunk you are, that isn't an excuse to display your fucktard racist ass on this board. 

Yep. He edited it fast, but  still kept the most racist part in.    Crazy how he thinks you can say stuff like that in this day and age. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

See this is where your inbred dna really struggles, I’m sure if your dad had fucked a distant cousin you’d be fine but banging his sister to have you was a poor choice. You and aggy aren’t our rivals. Both of you have sucked for so long at everything that the thought of beating Texas makes your existence worth while to the fan base. If we start playing y’all every year again…then it’s a rivalry numb nuts. Oklahoma is our rival, Iowa state has become a good conference rival. If you and your inbred buddies hadn’t come to our longhorn board running your cocksuckers then I would have never even had to type any of this shit out. But here we are. 

Hey you dickless dumbazz...YOU were the one who invoked the Aggies in the post I was responding to...hoping they could do what the limp Horns could not.  Ha ha ha ha...and so now you waste all of this bandwidth trying to 'splain to me why the Aggies (or, for that matter, Arkansas) are not your rivals.  Methinks thou doth protest too much...

Meanwhile, in other news...Arkansas curb-stomped Texas last night.

Since Arkansas left the SWC for the SEC, they have played Texas 6 times now...a random sample of 20% of those years.  In those games Arkansas has won 4 and lost 2.  Texas blew them out one game when you caught a bad Arkansas team in Austin with a new coach in his second game.  Other than that, there is the one 2 point win that the Horns escaped with by the hair on their chinny-chin-chins, and 4 losses - 2 in Austin, and 2 others in Texas-based Bowl games - none of which have been close.  And - mind you - NONE of those Arkansas teams (except, perhaps, the 2003 team) were particularly talented or had realistic championship aspirations.  

Aside from all of the over-the-top smack-talking and hyperbole that's gone on in this thread, some of us have tried to tell you guys that you're just not ready for the week-to-week grind that is the SEC.  When Arkansas joined the conference, I told my buddies that it would be like playing Texas 5 or 6 times a year...and it has been.  Soon, you will find out that what I'm saying is NOT bullshit, but the truth.  Texas may eventually be capable of competing at that level, but they have a longer way to go than 95% or your arrogant/clueless fanbase understood...at least, before last night.

Consider this Texas' SEC Entrance exam...and they failed.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 12

3 minutes ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

Texas blew them out one game when you caught a bad Arkansas team in Austin with a new coach in his second game. 

So the games don't count when it's a new coach in his second game?  

Phew....that makes me feel better.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wait, must have been edited. because it said, "Asian and stupid" when I first saw it. I don't care how drunk you are, that isn't an excuse to display your fucktard racist ass on this board. 

Just realized he edited after the fact to add the “stupid”. Here is from where I quoted it a second time a few mins later.   Guess @StassneyHorn’s OG post wasnt racist enough. 

FF2904B9-A074-4C69-8266-05A7672F6192.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

That logic only works for Arkansas apparently. Oh and their fans aren’t arrogant at all, they wouldn’t dare take the time to sign up for another teams message board to be super cool and talk a massive amount of shit. Only horn fans do dumb shit like that. Also, The sec is so tough they win all their out of conference games every year but lose all those brutal sec matchups. That’s why Arkansas went 2-10 in 2018 and 2019 lol. But hey they beat a pretty shitty longhorn team so put it on the wall, 1964 and 2021 national champions now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Somebody fucking explain to me how Arkansas, 2 years removed from Chad Morris, has better lineman on both sides of the ball.

I can’t count how fucking many times this week I’ve heard tExAs iS tHe mOrE tAlEnTteD tEaM

Pittman is the coach that made it a priority.   

14 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

From 2017-2020, Arkansas signed one (ONE) 4 star OL and two 4 star DL. Every gotdam year, we get mauled in the trenches by a bunch of 3 stars (or lower). Obviously, our OL is dominated more often than the DL, but it wears on a fella. 

Paper tigers and bad coaching.   That 4th down run for Bijan was pathetic.   As was our coach for ignoring the 3 non-called targeting of our players.   

3 hours ago, Tom said:

You read that whole post, and that's all you pulled out of it?  You guys walk around and communicate like the lobotomized future hamburgers you are.

Did I SAY "it didn't count"?  NO, I did not.  Wasn't I the one who listed the result AND counted in the discussion and record?  I simply gave a brief summary of the 6 games, and that was the summary of that one game.  Also note that I classified it as a "blowout" win for Texas, because that's what it was.  No attempt to rationalize or claim anything different.  YOU are the only one saying I did.  

That said, since YOU are making an issue of it, I will point out that I wouldn't have compared the talent level of that particular Arkansas team to THIS Texas team.  No one expected them (2008 Arkansas) to do better than what they did, which was to win 4 games.  So that blowout loss to a Texas team in the prime of Mack Brown's tenure, in Austin, was more or less expected.  This one wasn't, because this Texas team has (typical) delusions of grandeur, and (was) 18th ranked.  All of their recruiting classes have been rated significantly higher than those of 2008 Arkansas.  Plus, unlike 2008 Texas, this Arkansas team is in year two of the Pittman era, year 1 being in the bizarro Covid era with no Spring ball. 

So I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make.  If that Arkansas team had beaten Texas then, it would have been a much bigger upset than the Hogs' win last night.

Where are your comments about the bigger point made in the post - that in the time since Arkansas has left for the SEC, they have demonstrated in the several meetings with Texas that even though they are a middle of the road SEC team (sometimes less, sometimes more), they are at the very worst, competitive if not better than Texas.  The head-to-head results show it - and, 4 of those six games have been in Texas (i.e., not explained away as being a product of being road games for Texas).

Now - asswipe - speak to that.

• Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

You read that whole post, and that's all you pulled out of it?  You guys walk around and communicate like the lobotomized future hamburgers you are.

Did I SAY "it didn't count"?  NO, I did not.  Wasn't I the one who listed the result AND counted in the discussion and record?  I simply gave a brief summary of the 6 games, and that was the summary of that one game.  Also note that I classified it as a "blowout" win for Texas, because that's what it was.  No attempt to rationalize or claim anything different.  YOU are the only one saying I did.  

That said, since YOU are making an issue of it, I will point out that I wouldn't have compared the talent level of that particular Arkansas team to THIS Texas team.  No one expected them (2008 Arkansas) to do better than what they did, which was to win 4 games.  So that blowout loss to a Texas team in the prime of Mack Brown's tenure, in Austin, was more or less expected.  This one wasn't, because this Texas team has (typical) delusions of grandeur, and (was) 18th ranked.  All of their recruiting classes have been rated significantly higher than those of 2008 Arkansas.  Plus, unlike 2008 Texas, this Arkansas team is in year two of the Pittman era, year 1 being in the bizarro Covid era with no Spring ball. 

So I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make.  If that Arkansas team had beaten Texas then, it would have been a much bigger upset than the Hogs' win last night.

Where are your comments about the bigger point made in the post - that in the time since Arkansas has left for the SEC, they have demonstrated in the several meetings with Texas that even though they are a middle of the road SEC team (sometimes less, sometimes more), they are at the very worst, competitive if not better than Texas.  The head-to-head results show it - and, 4 of those six games have been in Texas (i.e., not explained away as being a product of being road games for Texas).

Now - asswipe - speak to that.

tldr-deal-with-it.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey you dickless dumbazz...YOU were the one who invoked the Aggies in the post I was responding to...hoping they could do what the limp Horns could not.  Ha ha ha ha...and so now you waste all of this bandwidth trying to 'splain to me why the Aggies (or, for that matter, Arkansas) are not your rivals.  Methinks thou doth protest too much...
Meanwhile, in other news...Arkansas curb-stomped Texas last night.
Since Arkansas left the SWC for the SEC, they have played Texas 6 times now...a random sample of 20% of those years.  In those games Arkansas has won 4 and lost 2.  Texas blew them out one game when you caught a bad Arkansas team in Austin with a new coach in his second game.  Other than that, there is the one 2 point win that the Horns escaped with by the hair on their chinny-chin-chins, and 4 losses - 2 in Austin, and 2 others in Texas-based Bowl games - none of which have been close.  And - mind you - NONE of those Arkansas teams (except, perhaps, the 2003 team) were particularly talented or had realistic championship aspirations.  
Aside from all of the over-the-top smack-talking and hyperbole that's gone on in this thread, some of us have tried to tell you guys that you're just not ready for the week-to-week grind that is the SEC.  When Arkansas joined the conference, I told my buddies that it would be like playing Texas 5 or 6 times a year...and it has been.  Soon, you will find out that what I'm saying is NOT bullshit, but the truth.  Texas may eventually be capable of competing at that level, but they have a longer way to go than 95% or your arrogant/clueless fanbase understood...at least, before last night.
Consider this Texas' SEC Entrance exam...and they failed.

Are you stupid? We don’t win the Big 12 much. We’re hopeful as fans.

Crow about beating some very flawed Texas teams. In those 6 games, have you beaten a good Texas team? Does any of that matter now?

Enough of this horseshit about being SEC ready. The piece of shit schools in your conference have cheated their asses off to create separation. We won’t even necessarily play the badass OL and DLs in the conference every year.

In the larger scheme of things, this means little if you don’t have a strong season. Same for us.

22 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Are you stupid? We don’t win the Big 12 much. We’re hopeful as fans.

Crow about beating some very flawed Texas teams. In those 6 games, have you beaten a good Texas team? Does any of that matter now?

Enough of this horseshit about being SEC ready. The piece of shit schools in your conference have cheated their asses off to create separation. We won’t even necessarily play the badass OL and DLs in the conference every year.

In the larger scheme of things, this means little if you don’t have a strong season. Same for us.

STFU...wasn't talking to you so there's no reason for you to reply.

And, no - I'm not stupid.  I own every UT fan on this piece of shit board and have since I arrived here.

It is morons like you who have made claims you cannot back up and the result of last night has exposed all of you once and for all.  Of course, I already knew what arrogant, clueless sources of pure bullshit you were...but now, it is a documented fact for ALL the world to see.  And they ARE laughing at Texas.

Hard.

Again.

So...who is your next coach going to be?

• Fuck You 10

And, no - I'm not stupid.  I own every UT fan on this piece of shit board and have since I arrived here.
It is morons like you who have made claims you cannot back up and the result of last night has exposed all of you once and for all.  Of course, I already knew what arrogant, clueless sources of pure bullshit you were...but now, it is a documented fact for ALL the world to see.  And they ARE laughing at Texas.
Hard.
Again.

You’re on our board shitbird.

If you finish 6-6 but beat Texas, is that satisfactory to you? At this point, we could beat OU and go 6-6, and I’d be displeased big time.

Fact is every fan base has arrogant assholes. But ultimately your state, your university if it were to disappear, would anyone notice? Would anyone care? I mean other than residents and their families.

Arrogance is “you’re not ready for the weekly SEC grind.”

1 hour ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

Hard.

Again.

Bitch, you don’t even own a tooth brush 

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Sam Pittman

I knew some fool would say something like that...arrogance CAN'T HELP but be arrogant...and no one over here ever has enough sense to fact-check before posting their idiotic opinions as if they were facts....lol...

Once again (and I'm almost getting tired of saying this...but it's consistently true)...you are WRONG!

Texas could literally...I mean literally...offer to triple Sam's salary at Arkansas and he would not accept.  He grew up an Arkansas fan (though he lived in Oklahoma, he was about 100 miles away from the U of A), wanted to play there (wasn't a D1 level player, so played at a smaller division school), and it is has always been his DREAM JOB.  At his age (59), he and his wife had already decided to retire in Arkansas and he has a home near a lake there for that time.  He has publicly stated that the U of A head coaching job is his last job "as long as they will have me".  

So, he's not your typical coaching whore, just looking for the next big payday.  That's one of the things that makes him uniquely perfect for Arkansas.

Now - and I'm not talking smack now - I'm certain Sam has the appropriate level of respect for Texas, it's programs and the University.  That's not the issue.  But at this point in his life/career, he is one coach Texas CANNOT buy, as they can most others.  He's exactly where he wants to be, and at the point he wants to be.

FACT.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, Wizard-of-hogz said:

I knew some fool would say something like that...arrogance CAN'T HELP but be arrogant...and no one over here ever has enough sense to fact-check before posting their idiotic opinions as if they were facts....lol...

Once again (and I'm almost getting tired of saying this...but it's consistently true)...you are WRONG!

Texas could literally...I mean literally...offer to triple Sam's salary at Arkansas and he would not accept.  He grew up an Arkansas fan (though he lived in Oklahoma, he was about 100 miles away from the U of A), wanted to play there (wasn't a D1 level player, so played at a smaller division school), and it is has always been his DREAM JOB.  At his age (59), he and his wife had already decided to retire in Arkansas and he has a home near a lake there for that time.  He has publicly stated that the U of A head coaching job is his last job "as long as they will have me".  

So, he's not your typical coaching whore, just looking for the next big payday.  That's one of the things that makes him uniquely perfect for Arkansas.

Now - and I'm not talking smack now - I'm certain Sam has the appropriate level of respect for Texas, it's programs and the University.  That's not the issue.  But at this point in his life/career, he is one coach Texas CANNOT buy, as they can most others.  He's exactly where he wants to be, and at the point he wants to be.

FACT.

Lol

6 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

Bitch, you don’t even own a tooth brush 

Not only do I have a toothbrush, but I have all of my teeth...unlike you, who makes use of your toothless gums to pay the rent for that tenement you live in.

I can do this all day.  It's nice to visit a place with no class or culture, where one can go back to their juvenile days and say whatever the fuck comes to mind.  I have enjoyed that aspect of my time here.

But, the utility of this space has waned; the game is over, the sweet victory taken, the tears, bitching, gnashing of teeth and lack of accountability and character witnessed.  Time for me to leave you all to your own back-biting and self-loathing.  I have spoken God's truth to you, but I cannot help it if HE has not endowed you with the common sense and mental acumen to understand and embrace those lessons.

I hope (and expect that) you will be able to get out of the Big 12 contract sooner than later (now that they have identified 4 new schools to come in), because I CAN'T WAIT to see Texas get regular lessons in humility when they finally do arrive in the SEC.  I will bless you with my presence at that time, for more lessons.

Until then...SCOREBOARD, BITCHES!!!

• Fuck You 16

3 hours ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

So I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make. 

That you're a bloviating bore and your posts are sad.

Now - asswipe - speak to that

Nah, I probably won't.  But feel free to post another 250 word essay highlighting your insecurities that almost no one here will read.

Edited by Tom

2 hours ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

Hard.

Again.

Hey chief, why don’t you take a knee?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Wizard-of-hogz said:

Hard.

Again.

I glanced over your posts up until this one where you said you own every UT fan on this board. I love people who vomit up a whole bunch of childish bullshit without the foresight of seeing what's right in front of them. Yes, you caught us 2 games into year one of a coaches tenure at your place. A lot of our kids never played in a hostile environment due to Covid and it showed. However, you are about to get us EVERY YEAR, and half of those are going to be at our place. Shit, depending on how this season goes, it could be this year.

My little brother once beat me in the 100m. I don't know what happened, I guess I had an off day. He talked mad shit and refused to race me for the longest. However, when we finally raced again I made sure to remind him who big brother was.

So take your win. Savor it. But remember its coming. Schools who are good at football are good for a reason. It's geographical for most. For some it's their tradition. Texas is good because of where it sits, and even when it's bad it's simply bad for Texas. Arkansas is NOT good because of where it sits. No big time football recruits in the state, has to go elsewhere to get the big boys. So as much as you want to thump your chest and proclaim Texas is going to be a bottom feeder in the SEC long term, it won't, and deep down I think you know that. Once kids know they will be playing in the SEC Texas will be stocked full again. Simple as that. It's inevitable.

WiC_Header4_Large.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

21 spot drop in AP poll… I believe thats a Texas record

16 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

We were ranked 11th for Route 66 so if we fell further this time than that time....Wow

Impressively, we only dropped 14 spots in the Coaches Poll after that https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/coaches-poll/1997-1998/1997-09-15/

From #11 to unranked that week in the AP Poll. With a worse score, I'd imagine we fell more than 21 spots, but based on the Coaches Poll from above, maybe not. Too bad no 'others receiving votes' section to see how far the fall was. Just says we fell out of the top 25 https://www.collegepollarchive.com/football/ap/seasons.cfm?appollid=793#.YT9lXBJOlaQ

2 hours ago, n64ra said:

Impressively, we only dropped 14 spots in the Coaches Poll after that https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/coaches-poll/1997-1998/1997-09-15/

From #11 to unranked that week in the AP Poll. With a worse score, I'd imagine we fell more than 21 spots, but based on the Coaches Poll from above, maybe not. Too bad no 'others receiving votes' section to see how far the fall was. Just says we fell out of the top 25 https://www.collegepollarchive.com/football/ap/seasons.cfm?appollid=793#.YT9lXBJOlaQ

Well, I found it in the Eugene Register-Guard on google news https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=4pF9x-cDGsoC&dat=19970915&printsec=frontpage&hl=en on page 10 on google's number system (or page 6B of the newspaper's numbering system). We were #28 for a 17 spot drop in the AP Poll.

So yea, the 20 spot drop this week is worse than the 17 spot drop after Route 66!

Edited by n64ra

On 9/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, WinningIsHard said:

That logic only works for Arkansas apparently. Oh and their fans aren’t arrogant at all, they wouldn’t dare take the time to sign up for another teams message board to be super cool and talk a massive amount of shit. Only horn fans do dumb shit like that.

I mean most of us were just defending our team lol. We weren’t the ones making 42-7 score predictions.

Alabama was the only team to beat us by that margin last year. If last year had been a normal schedule, we would have had a chance at 7-6 after the bowl game. That’s not outstanding or anything but people keep acting like this is a 2-10 Chad Morris team when logically you’d expect a team to improve in a coach’s second year.

4 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

I mean most of us were just defending our team lol. We weren’t the ones making 42-7 score predictions.

Alabama was the only team to beat us by that margin last year. If last year had been a normal schedule, we would have had a chance at 7-6 after the bowl game. That’s not outstanding or anything but people keep acting like this is a 2-10 Chad Morris team when logically you’d expect a team to improve in a coach’s second year.

To be fair those 42-7 score predictions were pretty darn close

• Fuck You 4