[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

We're living in a simulation where Texas perpetually sucks and the best UT board is run by an aggy.

Change-My-Mind.jpg

Texas isn’t winning a damn thing of merit with aggy @immamac running this board. He’s an obvious aggy plant. The long hair should have been the first clue. 

“Burnt Ends”

seriously? Lololololol wow

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

I got a list here’s the motherfucking order it’s in, it goes gamelplan, oline, adjustments, and QB. Dropped passes and punt blocks, and the refs did offend me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oline, gameplan, adjustments, and QB. I think the bad Oline play made Card get worse and they should have pulled him earlier in hindsight.  Dropped motherfucking passes were offensive. 

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Whomever talked about the blocked punt, Bullshit, the fucking punter dropped the snap, That would have never been a blocked punt under normal circumstances. I looked for the post but I responded to another post. I won't apologize, fuck it, fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone, especially Piggy and Land thieves.

Facts.

Face it.  Arky showed up to take our heads off.  They were in all the way.

We showed up to  a game with our typical “We’re Texas / What Starts Here Changes the World” false bravado chicken shit schtick. It’s lame.

Our team and coaches believe their own bull shit and think it will win games.  “All gas / no brakes” is idle and cheap poser talk offered prior to doing a single extraordinary thing on the field.  It’s a waste of time and energy.  

How about keep your mouth shut, no cute sloganeering, start real football players and quit being soft pussies?  

I sincerely hope our players’ and coaching staff’s eyes are open now that they’ve had their asses handed to them.  

Edited by deadshank
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, omahogsfan said:

At any rate, we beat y'all's ass tonight. Like a drum. And we are a scrub SEC team. So, be prepared to finish fourth or fifth in the division. Y'all's ego won't take that well.

hey, you asked a question, i answered it truthfully.  your program is a historical joke and you would have to win five straight games to have won half as many games as we have dominated you in.  side note, as you know, that would then put you at the same winning % against us in football as you are in baseball! 

what are you going to do with this super bowl win as a program against a first year coach and a freshman qb in their first road game?  you're going to go out and have your sixth straight losing season.  congrats.

at least you were also truthful...noting you are nothing but a scrub team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

At any rate, we beat y'all's ass tonight. Like a drum. And we are a scrub SEC team. So, be prepared to finish fourth or fifth in the division. Y'all's ego won't take that well.

Texas has been propped up by a terrible Big 12 for years. The conference was strong when we actually were able to win anything of relevance on a national stage.

• Fuck You 10

Just now, sith_horn said:

Casey actually had some time in the pocket on some of his passes. Maybe Hog D was a little more fatigued and playing with less intensity in the 4th.

True, but that offensive series that went to 4th and goal - the Arkansas D bowed up and Casey took matters into his own hand.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, sith_horn said:

Casey actually had some time in the pocket on some of his passes. Maybe Hog D was a little more fatigued and playing with less intensity in the 4th.

Yeah, that's true. Not to mention they had backups in, I believe. Regardless, he got his opportunity and made the most of it each time he's gotten it. It's time to see what he's got. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Edwards Limestone said:

Texas isn’t winning a damn thing of merit with aggy @immamac running this board. He’s an obvious aggy plant. The long hair should have been the first clue. 

“Burnt Ends”

seriously? Lololololol wow

Immamac ain't the reason we aren't winning, but it's proof we live in strange times.

Oh, and go fuck yourself, aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t watch because I’ll vomit all this alcohol I’ve been drinking but I hope somebody asks about Juan Davis being out wide for a screen.  Worthy…throw that mother fucking screen to worthy or Keilan Robinson…for fucks sake. Im exhausted from watching Texas teams do ignorant shit that’s self inflicted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

he had plenty of time in the second half.  he was awful.  he just horribly missed whittington by himself in the endzone early in the game, and then on back to back bombs, he missed wide open guys worse than tyrone swoopes in which those are tds.  those were 100% on him.  he was awful tonight.  period.

He’s among the worst QB’s we’ve had in the past two decades. I guess I hope he sticks around to be a serviceable backup?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, El Squared said:

Seriously believe CP guy is a troll, he is not consistent in his CP, but keep falling for whatever..

Dude, he's legit.  I dug into it.  There's two things I'm good at...Photoshop and cyberstalking....I mean...investigation.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1

Im pissed, embarrassed and sober. 

This football program is filled pre-Madonnas, bad football players and coaches that don’t have the team’s attention.   Get your shit together.  

All gas / no brakes.  What a joke.

I fear that we, like many alcoholics, haven’t found the bottom and are still in denial.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

Im pissed, embarrassed and sober. 

This football program is filled pre-Madonnas, bad football players and coaches that don’t have the team’s attention.   Get your shit together.  

All gas / no brakes.  What a joke.

I fear that we, like many alcoholics, haven’t found the bottom and are still in denial.    

really they are post-Madonna's at this point  

I got away from you, I never thought I would
You can't make me cry, you once had the power
I never felt so good about myself