Other Games Thread

Underdog

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wow, the Nits had a guy who was wide open but the QB didn’t throw it to him. Instead he threw it to another guy who was wide open. Touchdown PSU. 7-3 Lions. 

Clifford will be their downfall this season. @osu and @iowa will likely be their two losses this year. 

The sec refs in the psu game just called intentional grounding on psu on a 30 yard pass where the wr ran the wrong route and the qb had no pressure. Then somehow made it a loss of 2 downs. The play was on 1st, they turned the next play into 3rd. Psu ended up having to punt on 3rd down because the refs said it was 4th. 

49 minutes ago, heso said:

Clifford will be their downfall this season. @osu and @iowa will likely be their two losses this year. 

OSU still has a lot of problems to fix. I’m going to be nervous about every conference game. It’s a good thing they get PSU in Columbus. On the same Saturday that Penn State visits Ohio State, (Oct. 30,) Michigan will visit Michigan State. That day is probably going to be huge in deciding the B1G East. 

Just now, heso said:

I think they need to take the ejection out of the targeting call. I’ve seen so many guys ejected already this year that have no business being ejected. Make the ejection on the 2nd targeting. 

well yeah the whole rule is stupid