Other Games Thread

Underdog

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

OSU still has a lot of problems to fix. I’m going to be nervous about every conference game. It’s a good thing they get PSU in Columbus. On the same Saturday that Penn State visits Ohio State, (Oct. 30,) Michigan will visit Michigan State. That day is probably going to be huge in deciding the B1G East. 

Osu has problems to fix but they have plenty of time to fix them. They have 3 weeks then an off week before they get tested again @ IU the week before they host psu. 

I think it’s pretty safe to chalk up the W for osu at home every year until psu proves they can can do it again. I’ve been to too many nightmare games in the horseshoe. Top of the list is Anthony morelli working the quick outs in the first half and then refusing to recognize that osu adjusted at halftime and started jumping the routes and watching him throw 3-4 pick sixes in the second half  

Even if they win this game this is a suspect Auburn team that’s probably no better than 5th or 6th in the sec west. 

the win at Wisconsin was a good one but Wisconsin played well enough to win that one. 

mid nothing else, the big ten east is more interesting than it’s been in a while. 

Edited by heso

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its targeting by rule.  the rule is stupid but its targeting if you understand the rule.

No it’s not. Or did the officials explain the rule incorrectly to Fox Sports broadcasters a few years ago? Because it changed. Did he lead with the crown of his helmet? Did he target the head and neck area? Did he launch? If all three of those criteria aren’t met then it’s not targeting.

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No it’s not. Or did the officials explain the rule incorrectly to Fox Sports broadcasters a few years ago? Because it changed. Did he lead with the crown of his helmet? Did he target the head and neck area? Did he launch? If all three of those criteria aren’t met then it’s not targeting.

yes it was.  I already said the rule is stupid but it was targeting.  

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

you probably don't understand football or the targeting rule.  just because Herbydouche doesn't think it is targeting doesn't mean its not targeting.

It was not targeting.  It was a horrid call.  The kid did exactly what he needed to do to keep him from EZ.  Led with his shoulder.  Awful call.