Other Games Thread

Underdog

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

Washington State rushing the field that isn't their own field.

Gen-Z is weird.

In my head, the aggies went on the field in 1994 in Austin after beating the Longhorns.

And I know absolutely that Longhorns stormed the field in College Station after beating the aggies in the last game of the Southwest Conference...

...and the corp resembled Niedermeyer and the neo-nazis from "Animal House"... tackling people and holding them down while pummeling them... whether they were male of female. (The incel factor within the corps is off the charts.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Washington State rushing the field that isn't their own field.
Gen-Z is weird.

More or less weird than having your anti-vax/Q loving coach fired midsession cause he is scared of a little needle?

Just an Oregon State win away now from playing Utah in the Pac Championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less than 2 years, post-leach roster.  Is this good?

Is it that, Rolovich coach, Leach can recruit and develop or PAC12 sux?

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

More or less weird than having your anti-vax/Q loving coach fired midseason cause he is scared of a little needle?

Just an Oregon State win away now from playing Utah in the Pac Championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

Less than 2 years, post-leach roster.  Is this good?

Is it that, Rolovich coach, Leach can recruit and develop or PAC12 sux?

Mostly Pac12 sux, also WSU having a very good SR RB. I think the drop off at UW in two season since Peterson stepped down is more staggering. Rolovich sucked, and WSU has been much better since his firing. But yeah Leach recruited well and maximized talents and found gems like Minshew. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

When you’re feeling low Longhorn fans, just remember: at least you aren’t Georgia Tech.

Outscored 100-0 in the last two weeks.

No one gives a shit about Tech football even in the middle midtown Atlanta. it’s all UGA here. UH has a bigger presence and more following in Htown than Tech does and y’all are in a P5 conference with traditional rivalry with UGA. That’s what happens when you stick with the triple option and Paul Johnson for so long. Triple option is a program killer.

12 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Not much of a crowd to see UNT play an undefeated Texas -San Antonio team. And I know, I know. Thanksgiving, rain, commuter school and all, but you think they’d have a little better attendance that that. And North Texas is putting’ it on UTSA, 31-14 at the half

40db2ad8a4ae16d666b53a8ad9f8bf39.jpg

Go Dillos? 

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea this is pretty crazy. What the fuck happened?

UNT needs the win for a bowl game (and then needs to win said bowl game for their coach not to get fired). Most of UNT's D and OL has been out off and on all year.  UNTs have 3 good backs a run first QB  that runs super hot and cold throwing and a bunch of young DBs that get burnt deep.

Cold and rainy today at the start and UTSA turned it over early. Once they got behind UNT just grounded them into the dust with a big OL and good backs.

Last time I looked they had 2 guys over 100 and the 3rd was at 100.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

UNT needs the win for a bowl game (and then needs to win said bowl game for their coach not to get fired). Most of UNT's D and OL has been out off and on all year.  UNTs have 3 good backs a run first QB  that runs super hot and cold throwing and a bunch of young DBs that get burnt deep.

Cold and rainy today at the start and UTSA turned it over early. Once they got behind UNT just grounded them into the dust with a big OL and good backs.

Last time I looked they had 2 guys over 100 and the 3rd was at 100.

Also, RR QB Frank Harris got knocked out....Their fans say UAB left them pretty battered too. 

9 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Also, RR QB Frank Harris got knocked out....Their fans say UAB left them pretty battered too. 

Harris didn’t  get knocked out. He got benched by Taylor because they play Friday and they were down 25 and the OL would possibly got Harris hurt.

Sad part is that UTSA scored 10 late on the UNT 2nd/3rd string to cut them margin some. This game wasn’t even close and he did the right thing knowing they already cliched hosting the tithe game and we’re going to be playing on a short week.

• Hook 'Em 1