Other Games Thread

Underdog

Just over 10 minutes to go in the Pitt game at Syracuse and the Panthers are up, 28-14, with the ball at the Syracuse 18. If we win this game it will be our first 10-win regular season since 19fucking81. Other than Duquesne basketball no organization in the city has been as poorly run in that time period. It's insane how we have fucked up things, repeatedly.

• Like 1

Got home at 3 am from a 9 day east coast trip and had no intention of going to UCLA v Cal at the RB. My boy has a cold and I was going to just chill and watch it. But decided at the zero hour to fly solo. You focus way more when you're alone. Of course, it's a little pathetic. But it took me 8 mins from my driveway to parked at the Rose Bowl. And my buddy texted me these seats (and parking).
78c4216ca42334b44acd866ce2f70c6f.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just over 10 minutes to go in the Pitt game at Syracuse and the Panthers are up, 28-14, with the ball at the Syracuse 18. If we win this game it will be our first 10-win regular season since 19fucking81. Other than Duquesne basketball no organization in the city has been as poorly run in that time period. It's insane how we have fucked up things, repeatedly.

You truly belong in the ACC

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Not sure if that is an effort to punk Pitt, but they have been solid and he has been a solid contributor. Narduzzi gets the most out of that team.

We always joke that we just send guys to the NFL but, we can't win with them when they are on campus.

Eh, any dig directed our way can't be any worse than what we say to ourselves.

Got home at 3 am from a 9 day east coast trip and had no intention of going to UCLA v Cal at the RB. My boy has a cold and I was going to just chill and watch it. But decided at the zero hour to fly solo. You focus way more when you're alone. Of course, it's a little pathetic. But it took me 8 mins from my driveway to parked at the Rose Bowl. And my buddy texted me these seats (and parking).
78c4216ca42334b44acd866ce2f70c6f.jpg

I am pleased to have this aesthetically pleasing Pac-12 After Dark game to enjoy while soaking up both Aggie and Sooner misery.

I was also bonus pleased when I realized today that we will have one last Pac-12 After Dark game to watch next weekend when USC plays at Cal (both also extremely aesthetically pleasing) next Saturday late night in their rescheduled game