Fast Food guilty pleasures

Bash Riprock

2 minutes ago, Stoogey said:

Wet combo and veg. (Wolfy's dipped Italian beef and sausage combo with hot giardiniera.)

Just FYI if you are in southeast Austin go to Bella Donna and get the Ron’s Chicago roast beef.  Don’t get it to go though eat it there.  It’s not huge, but Mike, the owner is legit.  

• Like 1

Sonic Onion Rings and their Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Toaster Sandwich, Jack In The Box Loaded Breakfast Sandwich, Torchy’s Tacos Hillbilly Queso, McDonald’s Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddle, Whataburger Patty Melt, Sam’s Club Nathan’s Hotdogs, Pollo Loco The Original Pollo Bowl, Jack In The Box Ultimate Cheeseburger, Subway Steak, Eggwhites and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait, James Coney Island Sanoran Hotdog.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:11 PM, DalTxHornFan said:

A plate of fried chicken livers, cream gravy, fries and a yeast roll along with a sweet tea at Bush's Chicken.

Close, but I do gizzards and it’s at Chicken Express. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

My once every six months terrible meal of choice is Long John Silvers.

Order the meal with two fish and fries. Add two pieces of chicken and lots of tartar. Two hours later my arteries are clogged.

I do the same, double the slaw in place of fries.  I love their slaw. 

We eat fast food exactly one time per year, and that is every summer in Salida, CO on the tail end of an all-day drive into Crested Butte.  We stop at the McDonalds for some fries and a cone before heading out for the final 2 hour stretch.  The kids think they've died and gone to heaven.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Close, but I do gizzards and it’s at Chicken Express. 

My brotha.

I actually am heading to a friend's ranch for some work this weekend with the boy.  One of the things I'm looking forward to?  Dinner in the truck on Friday night -- we'll hit up the Chicken Express in Brady, and I'll eat a tray of gizzards sitting on the console while I drive.  It's the simple things, man.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, skipperj said:

I can’t do a McDonald’s burger. Just a weird texture or something. Don’t like it.

Breakfast is awesome, though.

This. Aside from the fries there isn't a damn thing I like at McD's. Breakfast is decent but I am going Carl's Jr/Hardees biscuits if I had a choice.

I don't eat fast food more than a handful of times a year and it usually only occurs when traveling. 

On 5/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Agreed. A full raw tomato on a hotdog is a 1000 times worse than ketchup. Like adding 8oz of water to the bread. 

You have clearly never eaten a Tommy's chili dog.  The tomato is key.  And it is glorious.

o.jpg

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I do it with CFS too.  Occasionally sub hot sauce for ketchup but it lacks that sweetness. Use the roll to mop up the goodness afterward. 

Used to work with a guy from Indiana, we'd go to lunch and get a cfs, which he liked, but didn't like gravy. Instead would put rouqefort dressing on it. Tried to break him of this heinous act but no dice, he wanted no part of any type of gravy.  Stopped going to lunch with him on cfs day. The end.

33 minutes ago, Mr.Hovis said:

Used to work with a guy from Indiana, we'd go to lunch and get a cfs, which he liked, but didn't like gravy. Instead would put rouqefort dressing on it. Tried to break him of this heinous act but no dice, he wanted no part of any type of gravy.  Stopped going to lunch with him on cfs day. The end.

tell it again.