Fast Food guilty pleasures

Bash Riprock

11 hours ago, elfenix said:
16 hours ago, Sbbruin said:
You have clearly never eaten a Tommy's chili dog.  The tomato is key.  And it is glorious.

o.jpg

LA? Think they were there on an episode of Bosch.

The double chili cheeseburger is one of the most delicious creations on God's green earth.

ae60024776f89e21d30864796df55ba3.jpg

I do it with CFS too.  Occasionally sub hot sauce for ketchup but it lacks that sweetness. Use the roll to mop up the goodness afterward. 

Works well on steak fingers also. Mmm Dairy Queen steak finger basket /homerdrool.gif

Ate at Galaxy Bar & Grill in Kileen today.

I had worked all day helping move furniture and get an apartment cleaned out, without stopping to eat. 

My sammich:

2 1/3# patties

bacon

lettuce

tomato

pickle

cheese

mustard

all in between two fullsized grilled cheese sandwiches for buns.

When they brought it out, I figured I’d take half of it home in a doggy bag.  I ate every bit of it and almost all of the fries.  Soaked it in tobasco to help the bread not be so dry.   It was glorious.

Would do again...maybe a year from now.

10 hours ago, slorch said:

I had worked all day helping move furniture and get an apartment cleaned out, without stopping to eat. 

My sammich:

2 1/3# patties

bacon

lettuce

tomato

pickle

cheese

mustard

When they brought it out, I figured I’d take half of it home in a doggy bag.  I ate every bit of it and almost all of the fries.  Soaked it in tobasco to help the bread not be so dry.   It was glorious.

Jesus that sounds delicious. And to all those that keep referencing taco casa should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also a Monterey melt from whataburger is tits

11 hours ago, slorch said:

My sammich:

2 1/3# patties

bacon

lettuce

tomato

pickle

cheese

mustard

wrong thread

That's funny. My hood switch goes on and usually reply something to the effect of, "Bitch, how you gone look at me all fucked up when yo dumbass only gave me one sauce for 12 fucking nuggets. Give me my god dam sauce [peels off]." Maybe I should switch up my approach...

Taco Casa is the whitest of white TexMex. It's like the fast food joint for people that think taco bell's food is too ethnic, complete with stadium style nachos and the need to put black olives (yes, black fucking olives) on everything. 

It's worse than the derel 

I can’t do a McDonald’s burger. Just a weird texture or something. Don’t like it.
 Breakfast is awesome, though.

Their burgers taste like shit.

But ask them to make you a chicken egg and cheese McGriddle. It’s like chicken and waffles.

1 hour ago, Deej said:

My fast food guilty pleasure? McDonald's Filet 'O Fish. 

I am not ashamed.

My first job out of college, I worked with this dude that would eat this meal two to three times a week. 2 Filet O Fish, 1 Apple pie, 1 chocolate milk shake and a orange or pineapple type soda. He would take bites out of everything at once instead of eating it in order. Seeing him dip his fish sandwich with cheese into a milkshake and then follow up with a bite of apple pie was mind blowing.

giphy.gif

So Chik-fil-A doesn’t count because it’s acceptable to be seen there.  Dear Weinerschnizel fits the bill as a true guilty pleasure — you love it, but need a hard workout and a shower after the 2 dogs and chili cheese fries.  It’s also like being a Baptist in a bar — if you see a friend don’t make eye contact