Jacksonville St Just beat Florida St

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Didn’t Jacksonville State beat someone else of significance a couple years back?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/9/12/9315879/jacksonville-state-university-gamecocks

They beat Ole Miss and another year, they took Auburn to OT. They were a dropped pass away from beating them in regulation.

Happy for my alma mater.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

8 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

dumb ass DB goes for the ball not the tackle

then gets smashed by the blocker right near the goal line

the two male cheerleaders looked like they had a double team planned for the "louder" cheerleader now they realize they will be sucking each others dicks tonight instead

10 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

the two male cheerleaders looked like they had a double team planned for the "louder" cheerleader now they realize they will be sucking each others dicks tonight instead

This whole thing just made me snort thinking about it. I'm still laughing as I'm typing. Shit this is funny 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

I believe that’s the Cramton Bowl in Montgomery. Pretty sure this was from the previous week where UAB blanked them 31-0. I figured the FSU game would likely be double that.

Yeah, now that you said that, google images match up. Been through the gump many times but never stopped, drove straight through. Did not want any of the slime from the state capitol to get on me. I always heard that the Crampton was a complete dump but it looks better than I expected from those descriptions.