Game Week, Rice edition

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Give them a cc and they charge you $1. Can't figure out if it's just a one time fee for access to this game and that's it or if  there's a recurring charge if you don't cancel. Got rid of uverse in January for xfinity and this is the first time I'm missing uverse and LHN.

Don't enter any info. Just close out any ads with the "X" and press play.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

What bar can I watch this at in Houston? Preferably GOOF/heights. Any h town folks wanna help a brother out?

Most sports bars will have LHN. Those bars on 20th street - McIntyre’s, Cedar Creek, etc. all have lots of TVs but it’s kind of nasty outside and a lot of them are predominantly outdoors. The Boot is down there but I assume it will be infested with swamp aggy.

Cottonwood or Wakefield Crowbar would be my best guess on the GOOF side.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

This is such a stupid fucking comment in general and here it’s really dumb. Texas had an 8-4 team in ‘12 when they beat WVU. It wasn’t loud like it was in ‘08 for Mizzou- not even fucking close. In ‘04 when we came back from 35-7 to rout OSU 56-35. Any A&M home game from ‘02-‘10. OSU ‘08. 

My Dad is a boomer. 

Calm down, grandpa. Did you take your medicine today?

15 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Don't enter any info. Just close out any ads with the "X" and press play.

7 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I don’t see any way to close the ad.  Wants you to log in and provide CC info without ability to close out, at least on iOS

Nvm.  Figured it out.  Thx LHSean!

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Most sports bars will have LHN. Those bars on 20th street - McIntyre’s, Cedar Creek, etc. all have lots of TVs but it’s kind of nasty outside and a lot of them are predominantly outdoors. The Boot is down there but I assume it will be infested with swamp aggy.

Cottonwood or Wakefield Crowbar would be my best guess on the GOOF side.

Cedar is what I was thinking. Canyon doesn’t carry LHN anymore and that’s my normal spot for easy game watching. Just not trying to drive anywhere for them not to have it again haha

10 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

Calm down, grandpa. Did you take your medicine today?

This was a really good take from today. 

3 hours ago, touchthemonolith said:

I know it's silly but I'd probably feel a bit better right now if Alabama's offense had regressed even a little bit with Sark gone. 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This was a really good take from today. 

C'mon now, man. You didn't really see my comment, go over to my profile, find that quote, and post it here to confront me with it. 

Alabama's offense took a shit after going up 21-3. And @Dr. Beeper seems like he can take a stupid joke from a stupid Millennial. 

image.png.b6e6d619e9a39508a75988a3ff280cca.png

the yrsports.stream sucks from a mobile or a TV browser.  You need to watch it from a PC or laptop and then stream it to your TV from there if you can.  That said, its dying for me every 10 minutes or so, refresh fixes it but its a pain in the ass.  Game does not seem to be on sportsurge.net either.

1 minute ago, Both Tacos said:
2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:
As a cord cutter, finding a stream fo LHN is a challenge. Anyone know of a reliable one?

Sling and add the Sports Package. Once football season is over, cancel.

Tried that, for some fucking reason lhn for sling not offered in New York. FML

2 minutes ago, Hozz said:

the yrsports.stream sucks from a mobile or a TV browser.  You need to watch it from a PC or laptop and then stream it to your TV from there if you can.  That said, its dying for me every 10 minutes or so, refresh fixes it but its a pain in the ass.  Game does not seem to be on sportsurge.net either.

Well I'm on a laptop but it is freezing for 10 seconds and then live for 2 seconds. Sort of like a Tom Herman offense. 

2 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

It lagged before the game started a little but working great now. That's why I dropped uverse, their fastest speed sucked where I live. Switched to xfinity and it's fast as hell now.

Son of a bitch! Spoke too soon. I came over here for a second and my damn screen is frozen with snoop dog holding a fucking Corona.