NFL Week 1 thread

shadow_operative2.0

3 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Rodgers really earned his money today and I bet he doesn't care. Probably will blame someone in the front office or his coach. 

Rodgers is done. He has mentally checked out of GB. He hates their front office. I don't think he has the energy to give a fuck. He won't bother blaming anyone. He is going to play this season out. And Adams seems he is bailing. He knows Rodgers is not long for GB and he refused a contract extension. Rodgers is a whiny little cunt and any time him and GB gets their ass whipped is a good day.

I am not a Saints fan at all but I can tolerate them a little more now that Brees is gone.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Mahomes gets better the more pressure is on him in these games. Baker is the opposite. Browns are front runners. It's all great until the other team punches back and it gets real. 

Mohomes is fucking ready...

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Mahomes gets better the more pressure is on him in these games. Baker is the opposite. Browns are front runners. It's all great until the other team punches back and it gets real. 

Mayfield has played very well, not his fault his right tackle whiffed on Jones and his receivers didn't help him at all on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Mayfield has played very well, not his fault his right tackle whiffed on Jones and his receivers didn't help him at all on 3rd down.

He still has a chance to win this game. Let's see what he does with it. He had this opportunity against KC in the playoffs last season and he whiffed on it. These are the drives and games you can show the league you are really for real. 

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Fuck Baker mayfield...

But yes, he had played well.   Not the reason the browns lose, if they do...

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I always laugh remembering the draft and how much the pundits scoffed at Reid/Chiefs and how they were roundly criticized for moving up to draft Patrick. 

They didn't laugh for very long...