NFL Week 1 thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Wait? Alabama players are good? Who knew?

And the woman in your avatar could fit into one bra cup of her current self. Sorry, “Lily,” I’m not attacking you, just saying your giant tits are even giant-er. 

I am just happy that I can now see an actual Bama QB playing decent at the next level. Stabler was kinda in the twilight of his career when I was a kid watching the NFL.

As for my avatar, too lazy too look for a new one. Maybe why we both ballooned.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Cowboys Stadium has them, too, but they also come with seats in the area just above their respective little “corral,” so it’s not as bad as it would seem. But you pay way too much for the right to mill around at field level, unless you like looking at sweaty ass.

Depends on the ass.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

And they are apparently not gone away, what we are seeing tonight is a “throwback,” and will be worn only three times this season. The Bone (pajamas) is Back 9 times this year, in most of the road games.

Maybe they’re made of 100% cotton and are really comfortable. It’s a natural fiber, ya know. 

NFC West is going to have 3 teams in the playoffs this year. Highlights from the other 3 teams looks great and I watched all of the Seattle game. That D line murdered the Colts line from the jump and Wentz got an absolute ass whooping from multiple players. Russ looks like Bob Ross painting happy little TD's running this new offense. Can't wait to watch it grow. Week one over reaction Monday says Seattle is going to be a fucking problem this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

why the fuck do these guys celebrate and act like they know for sure they caught an int when they knew damn welll the ball hit the ground.... its not 20 years ago where you could convince the fucking refs it was an INT, you know damn well it hit the ground and its gonna be reviewed.   all you are doing is wasting time by celebrating 

Edited by AUS-97HORN