2021-22 PGA thread

Wally Fairway

These boys are used to having tshirts signed by SMU players or Texas players or Dallas Mavericks. But they’re tshirts. What is he gonna do with a signed golf shirt?  We go to the same club and I generally see him twice a month. I can get his autograph if you really want it. 

Spieth is back. JT is still an overrated bitch. 

6 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Rub of the green is killing Jordan the on the back 9. He's landing his balls in the only spots on the course that are grabbing instead of bouncing forward.

Grind out the birdie for solo 2nd, JS.

-25 for Spieth shoots 67 (-5) and solo 2nd

8 birdies, 7 pars,  3 bogeys

Crazy that Jordan played such an up and down round today, and still had a chance to win late. 

Missed 9ft birdie putt on #17 and 3-putt from 12ft earlier were the difference in winning and finishing just 1 shot back... 

Edited by LTtxfan

26 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

^^^
no doubt a Highland Park Middle Schooler If he’s wearing a $125 golf shirt. 

5th grade, they’re about $60, but regardless you sound poor. 

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

And you sound like a typical Dallas asshole

I understand your point of view. But I’m merely responding to obvious, tired anti-HP bullshit and adding typical Dallas ass hole to it. However, let’s be real: if you’re commenting on the cost of a basic golf shirt a KID is wearing to a golf tournament, chances are better than decent you’re poor. 

32 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Peter Millar is for dorks, congrats. 

Huh. I’m not a dork. In fact I’m a hot piece, and I wear it along with a lot of other shit.  Thanks for calling an 11-yo a dork. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dr. Beeper most recently. Some Rex Kramer suspicions. 

Not that I hate the guy. 

Beep yes. Kramer and TCU, no. I like my PM, as well as some DR, Turtleson, and TM. Perhaps Revolution and Tony feel more comfortable in Cutter & Buck and Nike. I’m happy with my wardrobe boys. 

Wow, didn't realize how sick Steve Sticker was...

"Steve Stricker Nearly Died; Recovering From Pericarditis (Heart Inflammation)"

By   Jeff Smith   JANUARY 6, 2022

https://progolfweekly.com/steve-stricker-nearly-died-from-pericarditis-heart-inflammation/#:~:text=According to a report in Wisconsin.Golf%2C Steve Stricker,inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. 

Edited by LTtxfan

6 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Beep yes. Kramer and TCU, no. I like my PM, as well as some DR, Turtleson, and TM. Perhaps Revolution and Tony feel more comfortable in Cutter & Buck and Nike. I’m happy with my wardrobe boys. 

Ain't shit wrong with Peter Millar (but you probably know where I went to school). Thought you calling your kid an asshole was a little weird but it's Surly and I know you're joking. You also obviously know not to take anything I say that seriously. 

30 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

ChiTownDoc does the superiority schtick a lot better than you. You’re more of a D level snob. 

• Haha 1