Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

23 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I could not hate this pxp call more.

Was it in English? I just watched delayed on ESPN+. They had two links to the game - both for the same Deportes broadcast.

Great game, and man, Holtby's really showing me something. Was he just hurt the last couple of years, or what? He seems to really be back on form.

42 minutes ago, wood said:

Was it in English? I just watched delayed on ESPN+. They had two links to the game - both for the same Deportes broadcast.

Great game, and man, Holtby's really showing me something. Was he just hurt the last couple of years, or what? He seems to really be back on form.

Consensus seems to be he has been hung out to dry the last couple of years by exceptionally shitty D

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it weird to anyone else that there’s whataburger advertising projected at the blue lines in Winnipeg?

sorta, except you're watching the BSSW broadcast and those ads are digitally projected. They can tailor ads to whatever tv market is watching the game. pretty smart, really

14 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Stars are fucked with these Seguin/Benn anvil contracts on the books. In what world did Nill think Benn was going to age well?

kinda agree with this, but not fully. Benn was probably the best player on the ice not named Miro for the Stars last night. I'm not sure he's worth his current price tag, but that doesn't mean that can't change. I think this team is still revving up. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

59 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

sorta, except you're watching the BSSW broadcast and those ads are digitally projected. They can tailor ads to whatever tv market is watching the game. pretty smart, really

I was wondering about that, but didn’t figure the away broadcast would have access to that space.