Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

so far not looking too hot. almost nothing so far from Benn-Seguin-Radulov. 2 assists and -4 as a trio (not that they played every shift together). We need Comeau and Robertson back , but this team still should be able to score.

On the plus side, Holtby has looked strong and Dobby seems settled into his role as backup again. The team additions have been good. Shit, I mean between Raffl, Glendening, and Peterson they have outscored the top line with 3g, 1a and +2. we can't count on that all season.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think the sound is my issue with her.  It’s like she’s using some $15 logitech.  No issues with how she’s calling it and she’s not getting names wrong. 

This.  She wasn't fabulous or anything, but she was adequate, which is all you could say for her male colleague as well.

Edited by cafe society

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah. Did they say why he got 5 and the game for skating towards doughty with bad intentions?  

It's just like someone getting an inadvertent cut to the lip. Clean check or not, you gonna get a double and maybe a game. If Doughty had been planted only with a shoulder, no penalty. Didn't matter that it was unintentional, when they clacked and he hobbled off with help Jani was getting a game. If he had lead with the knee or changed his path he'd be looking at multiple games