Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I do appreciate what he did in 20’ but if that season had carried on normally I don’t think he makes it too last season. For some reason I can’t remember the number but before the Rona rest they lost like six in row (four or six) and were heading nowhere with him. Then obviously in the bubble they made that run, which was awesome, and just haven’t been the same since. I was afraid of this happening.

On 11/8/2021 at 5:38 AM, Fudbelty said:

I do appreciate what he did in 20’ but if that season had carried on normally I don’t think he makes it too last season. For some reason I can’t remember the number but before the Rona rest they lost like six in row (four or six) and were heading nowhere with him. Then obviously in the bubble they made that run, which was awesome, and just haven’t been the same since. I was afraid of this happening.

Had we continued the season as normal, I don't think the team would have made the playoffs. I think the team was fortunate that we were in the top 4 so we only had to worry about a round robin schedule before our first round match up.

Yes I think he would not have been retained following the season and/or would have been let go some time into last season.

Harley back to Texas too.

I think Bowness gets another 10-12 games to get his shit together and then he is shown the door. I just wonder if we make any splashy moves before then. They're saying these moves are to allows space to move players up and down, but I'm not sure I buy that. Don't most 2-way AHL players earn minimum NHL salaries? Sorta hoping we make a move, but it may be as Nill said it is: placing players on waivers to allow space to bring players up. We'll see, I suppose.

Looks like only three of those ESPN+ games left; next Tuesday, 12/17, & 1/25. 

Correct on the 3 left. The mavs and stars want to make it impossible to follow them if you don’t have DTV. Yes I have the Bally app but it’s pay to play. Also I heard the dipshit Cuban cuts off beer sales at half. Really? At least that’s what VIP bartender said.