Vince Young Perpetual Appreciation Thread

Mole

Those two Rose Bowls were a lot of fun.  Sat near some Michigan and later USC fans that were pretty mouthy/cocky early in both games.  Their bravado waned as the games went on and they were oddly silent as they left.

VY rules.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, 83Horn said:

What do I think?  I think with the exception of Reggie Bush and maybe Michael Vick, none of the other 8 belong on that list.  Hell, I could probably make a better top 10 list naming only Longhorns.

Yep. Turrble list is turrble.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:16 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Vince Young, Hakeem, Ricky Williams, Earl Campbell

vy.PNG

Earl, my favorite football player ever and the reason I became a Longhorn. Hakeem, my favorite basketball player ever.

Ricky brought us our second Heisman. Vince brought us our latest NC, and should have won the Heisman.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I was at that game and many others between the two.  A good buddy of mine was a ball boy during his era and of all the players in the league during that time Hakeem was at the top of the list for dickish primadonna behavior.   You keep your guy and I'll stick with mine.  

Edited by RollLeft
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, RollLeft said:

I was at that game and many others between the two.  A good buddy of mine was a ball boy during his era and of all the players in the league during that time Hakeem was at the top of the list for dickish primadonna behavior.   You keep your guy and I'll stick with mine.  

Deal. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, RollLeft said:

Sounds like your son was simply bitter that the dream stole his gf then dumped her for a 16 year old.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

VY next to Rak makes you appreciate how massive he is. still never seen a player at any position with his combination of size, speed. strength, and open field moves. oh yeah and he was actually a damn good passer too. he's an absolute freak, and i will never ever ever forgive jeff fisher.

Fuck Jeff Fisher

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Huffy/Dirk; Rak/KG; GOAT/Stevie Franchise; Jamaal/Kawhi

6FD32A23-CE67-489E-9FFE-DCDEF35C9E51.jpeg

Vince looks like he's taking decent care of himself. I feel like he used to be fatter. 

You're right. He's huge. Honest 6'5". And his 4.58 has to be the fastest 4.58 ever up there with whatever Jerry Rice posted. 

Rice ran a 4.71. Allegedly. Part of me feels like he didn't give a fuck that day or the timing was off. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question, but anyone have any idea how to get VY's autograph?  I have something I've been carting around and wanting to get signed for the past year or so and I have been unable to find anything like an agent or whatever that might show where he makes appearances.

58 minutes ago, Hellraiser97 said:

This may be a dumb question, but anyone have any idea how to get VY's autograph?  I have something I've been carting around and wanting to get signed for the past year or so and I have been unable to find anything like an agent or whatever that might show where he makes appearances.

Last year for their 21st birthday, I got Vince to do a happy birthday video on the cameo website for my twins who were then juniors (now seniors) at UT.  I think there may be a way to contact him on there.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to Vince Young Perpetual Appreciation Thread