Eskimohorn

all-time:

1. Perkins

2. Malone

3. Garnett

4. bowen

5. draymond

fringe:

6. Celtics Rondo (dont know why... love him now)

7. Mutombo (mostly cuz he booted the Sonics in 94)

current flopping all-stars:

lebron / wade / harden

• Like 1

all-time:
1. Perkins
2. Malone
3. Garnett
4. bowen
5. draymond

fringe:
6. Celtics Rondo (dont know why... love him now)
7. Mutombo (mostly cuz he booted the Sonics in 94)

current flopping all-stars:
lebron / wade / harden

Perkins, Kendrick or Sam?

1. Karl Malone

2. Danny Ainge

3. Isiah Thomas

4. Dwight Howard (pussy)

5. John Stockton

College (Gear up, all Dukies)

1. Christian Laettner

2. Jay Williams (Couldn't stand him but damn that little fucker was great)

3. JJ Redick

4. Grayson Allen

5. Shane Battier

James Harden- run the floor and fall down.  Have an ounce of dignity, man.  You’re a fucking bitch out there.

Chris Paul- like Harden, but whiny too.  Classic bitchass player.

Dwight Howard- still a bitchass player.

Mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great.  They are insufferable, and he is/ was severely lacking in half of his game.

Steph Curry- also a whiny bitch.  Wish he’d played in the late 80’s. His whining ass wiuld have gotten beaten to hell.

NBA:

Malone's probably going to make every list not coming from SLC or Ruston. I don't live in either of those places, so he's on mine.

Rodman gets a vote because, even when he was on the Spurs, I thought he was insufferable. Great rebounder and defender, but insufferable.

Havlicek was an awesome player. But the Celtics were big rivals of the Knicks, who had my favorite player of the era, Walt Frazier. So I hated Hondo.

Shawn Bradley. What a waste of height. I still remember when he was considered a legit prospect.

Kobe. 'Nuff said.

College:

Anyone who ever played for Duke, and a fair percentage of those who played for UCLA back in the day. Interchangeable enemies of the state, for the most part.

Starters:

PG - John Stockton

SG - Reggie Miller

SF - Ron Artest

PF - Karl Malone

C - Bill Laimbeer

Bench:

PG - Rajon Rondo

PG - Allen Iverson

SG - Danny Ainge

G/F - Latrell Sprewell

F - Carmelo Anthony

F - Joakim Noah

C - Kevin Garnett

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Starters:

PG - John Stockton

SG - Reggie Miller

SF - Ron Artest

PF - Karl Malone

C - Bill Laimbeer

Bench:

PG - Rajon Rondo

PG - Allen Iverson

SG - Danny Ainge

G/F - Latrell Sprewell

F - Carmelo Anthony

F - Joakim Noah

C - Kevin Garnett

solid list, but how can anyone hate artest tho

2 hours ago, slorch said:

James Harden- run the floor and fall down.  Have an ounce of dignity, man.  You’re a fucking bitch out there.

Chris Paul- like Harden, but whiny too.  Classic bitchass player.

Dwight Howard- still a bitchass player.

Mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great.  They are insufferable, and he is/ was severely lacking in half of his game.

Steph Curry- also a whiny bitch.  Wish he’d played in the late 80’s. His whining ass wiuld have gotten beaten to hell.

If you don’t think Dirk is an all time great, then you’re truly one of the dumbest people on the internet. 

7 hours ago, TheFlagship said:

If you don’t think Dirk is an all time great, then you’re truly one of the dumbest people on the internet. 

Scorer? Absolutely. 

12 hours ago, TheFlagship said:

No shit, I'm a Rockets fan, and that's a true WTF?  Dirk is absolutely top 50, probably top 25 player of all time. 

6 hours ago, slorch said:

Scorer? Absolutely. 

If you look at actual stats, Dirk for his career has a PER of 22.6 and a VORP of 67.1 (top 20 all time). He also has 61.8 defensive win shares for his career which is 26th all time, not to mention 144.3 offensive win shares which is 6th all time. But yeah he’s just a scorer.

This also excludes playoff stats where Dirk has some of the best performances of all time.

if you hate mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great, that’s your problem dude. 

By the way, the PER and VORP stats compare similarly to the likes of Kobe (22.9 and 72.1) 

• Like 3

Stockton

Malone

Hornacek and his stupid ass free throw cheek wipe shit

Ginobili

Kobe...oh look at me I can score 30pts a game cause I take 66 shots 

College hate:

Hollis Price can blow me

Kevin Bookout can blow me

The Griffin Bros can blow me

Acie Law can blow me 

4 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

If you look at actual stats, Dirk for his career has a PER of 22.6 and a VORP of 67.1 (top 20 all time). He also has 61.8 defensive win shares for his career which is 26th all time, not to mention 144.3 offensive win shares which is 6th all time. But yeah he’s just a scorer.

This also excludes playoff stats where Dirk has some of the best performances of all time.

if you hate mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great, that’s your problem dude. 

By the way, the PER and VORP stats compare similarly to the likes of Kobe (22.9 and 72.1) 

You can stat me all you want.  Dude got abused on the defensive end and was an absolute liability.

14 minutes ago, slorch said:

You can stat me all you want.  Dude got abused on the defensive end and was an absolute liability.

I literally just explained to you that he’s 26th all time in defensive win shares. The narrative that he was a defensive liability is just not true. He was more than capable during his prime years. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, slorch said:

Scorer? Absolutely. 

Uhhhh if you are a top scorer in NBA history, you are absolutely an all time great. Seeing as the best asset a player can have is fucking scoring. You will take subpar defense if your scoring is on that level. You honestly think its just Mavs fans who think he's an all time great? Lulz.

My List:
G Rajon Rondo
G Isiah Thomas
C  Hakeem Olajawon
F Karl Malone
F Eduardo Najera

Hakeem? This will not stand man. Take it back. Take it back right now. He was not only a great player, he is a quality person.
  • Like 2

To the Ginobli haters, I get it. He whined a lot. But man, if you just look at the incredible heart and hustle, combined with the weirdest basketball moves ever, you have a truly special player.
Fuck off with that shit

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

To the Ginobli haters, I get it. He whined a lot. But man, if you just look at the incredible heart and hustle, combined with the weirdest basketball moves ever, you have a truly special player.

Eh. You should take the hate as a compliment. It usually requires a certain level of success--and, thus, exposure--to be hated. No one cares enough about the Bradley Beals of the world to hate them. Ginobli, conversely, is all over TV every May and June with announcers gushing over him.