Your All-Hate Team

Eskimohorn

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Uhhhh if you are a top scorer in NBA history, you are absolutely an all time great. Seeing as the best asset a player can have is fucking scoring. You will take subpar defense if your scoring is on that level. You honestly think its just Mavs fans who think he's an all time great? Lulz.

He’s not even a Top 10 player, and it’s mostly because of his defense.

I just get sick of “and Dirk.”

No,  Fuck Dirk’s fans and their little ad-on.

Nothing against him really, aside from being so blatantly one-sided of  a player.

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Sprewell
Kidd
Iverson
Rondo
Payton

You just made my list, buddy.

23 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Hakeem? Guess he blocked too many of your team’s shots.

No shit.  My two favorite NBA teams were Seattle and Dallas, and Hakeem just abused both, but I seriously don't understand how anyone can hate Hakeem.

My lists:

NBA

Malone

Stockton

Ainge

Kiki Vandewedghe

Bill Hanzlik

NCAA

Harder to hate college players.  I tend to hate the guys that the media gloms onto and completely overrates (hey Vitale):

Wojo

Grayson Allen

Danny Ferry

Jon Pinone

Reggie Williams

I have always liked Laettner.  Dude was a fucking warrior.

30 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

To the Ginobli haters, I get it. He whined a lot. But man, if you just look at the incredible heart and hustle, combined with the weirdest basketball moves ever, you have a truly special player.

So you don't actually get it.

(I like Ginobili a lot.)

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

Nothing against him really, aside from being so blatantly one-sided of  a player.

You must be a Heat fan. 

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

There are literally zero people in this thread claiming that he's an all-time top 10 player, yet that's what you're arguing against?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Pros:

PG - Derek Fisher, Mark Jackson, Russell Westbrook

SG - Kobe, Jeff Hornacek, DWade, John Starks

SF - Sprewell, Artest, 

PF - Karl Malone, Laimbeer, Rodman

C - Garnett (I know he’s really a PF, but he needs to be a starter because he’s a mega douche), Ewing

College:

Najera

Saul Smith

Renzi Stone

Acie Law

Morris twins 

Shelden Williams

Greg Paulus

Khalid El-Amin

Mateen Cleaves

Raef Lafrentz

Jeff Boschee

Tyrus Thomas

Stromile Swift

Carlton Dotson

That's a lot of hate, son

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, slorch said:

Dirk is top 10 in the boring as fuck category for sure.

Laimbeer - The guy was just so fucking dirty, I'm surprised no one took his ass out. It's like Ndamakong Suh is the Bill Laimbeer of FB.

Lebron - He is one of the all time greats, no question. He has willed some scrub ass teams to the finals. He is unstoppable. But I'd take Larry Bird over him every time, because Lebrons such a whining, bitch ass, crybaby. How many hours of my life have been wasted by him delaying games a few seconds here and there, to whine. Also if it's not going his way he just checks out, like oh, Sunday afternoon.

Sprewell - I had about 50 of his rookie cards that shit the bed in value when he choked out Carlesimo. To be fair though, PJ Carlesimo was very chokeable. He could have really been something if his ten cent brain didn't get in the way of his talent.

Danny Ainge - I hated him soooooo much during the Celtics Lakers wars. Such a sniveling little bitch.

Rodman - Just a fucking headcase. Shoot the fucking open 5 footer fucknuts. You won't, because you got the basketball version of the yips. Completely hated him on the Detroit teams, but even when he was on the Bulls I hated him. Just so much drama, the rebounds and defense were not worth it.

Honorable mention Isiah Thomas - NCAA wunderchild at IU, to flashy great NBA player, but that was all show. We saw the real Isiah with the "Bad Boys" His suckage as a coach and front office guy has also been enjoyable.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2018 at 5:37 PM, slorch said:

James Harden- run the floor and fall down.  Have an ounce of dignity, man.  You’re a fucking bitch out there.

Chris Paul- like Harden, but whiny too.  Classic bitchass player.

Dwight Howard- still a bitchass player.

Mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great.  They are insufferable, and he is/ was severely lacking in half of his game.

Steph Curry- also a whiny bitch.  Wish he’d played in the late 80’s. His whining ass wiuld have gotten beaten to hell.

yeah, dirk is such a spare

NBA Finals MVP: 2011
NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
Ranked 6th in all-time-scoring[4]
Ranked 7th in all-time defensive-rebounds[155]
Ranked 2nd in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage[156]
One of three players with at least 30,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 3,000 assists, 1,000 steals and 1,000 blocks[159]
One of two players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001[160]
One of four players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)[161]
One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
One of three players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career[162]
One of four players to surpass the marks of 30,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career[163]
82 consecutive free throws made in the regular season (the third-longest streak of all-time)[157]
26 consecutive free throws made in the Finals (longest streak of all-time)[158]

On 5/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, uoftorange said:

No shit, I'm a Rockets fan, and that's a true WTF?  Dirk is absolutely top 50, probably top 25 player of all time. 

you'er a moron of the highest order, see post above

nba

ron artest
bruce bowen
james harden
bill laimbeer
dennis rodman
isiah thomas
danny ainge
russell westbrook
rajon rondo
dwayne wade
latrell sprewell
kobe bryant

college

luke axtell
edwardo najara
danny ainge
chris webber
allen iverson
jalen rose

Edited by Mileslong

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

you'er a moron of the highest order, see post above

nba

ron artest
bruce bowen
james harden
bill laimbeer
dennis rodman
isiah thomas
danny ainge
russell westbrook
rajon rondo
dwayne wade
latrell sprewell
kobe bryant

college

luke axtell
edwardo najara
danny ainge
chris webber
allen iverson
jalen rose

Ummm, I agree with the post above.  So I'm a moron for agreeing with you?  

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Dbeasy said:

Hakeem? This will not stand man. Take it back. Take it back right now. He was not only a great player, he is a quality person.

The only possibly reason for this is if one is a fan of one of the legions of NBA centers that Hakeem made his bitch during his years in the league.  Quiet, soft spoken, he played intelligently with both power and finesse.  It's been a long damn time since there was a guy in the league who could compare with Hakeem.  

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Dbeasy said:

Hakeem? This will not stand man. Take it back. Take it back right now. He was not only a great player, he is a quality person.

Double post

Edited by Lhorn

I don’t remember Malone being a jerk. Can someone remind me of why he is so hated?

He flopped and fouled as much as humanly possible throughout each game. I once saw him take a charge from Rockets’ Matt Maloney (5’11 175). He shot backwards 10 feet. Not only was he dirty, he was a whiny flopper.

On 5/13/2018 at 5:37 PM, slorch said:

James Harden- run the floor and fall down.  Have an ounce of dignity, man.  You’re a fucking bitch out there.

Chris Paul- like Harden, but whiny too.  Classic bitchass player.

Dwight Howard- still a bitchass player.

Mavs fans who think Dirk is an alltime great.  They are insufferable, and he is/ was severely lacking in half of his game.

Steph Curry- also a whiny bitch.  Wish he’d played in the late 80’s. His whining ass wiuld have gotten beaten to hell.

1-5. Slorch

On 5/14/2018 at 10:26 AM, Scraps said:

Stockton

Malone

Hornacek and his stupid ass free throw cheek wipe shit

Ginobili

Kobe...oh look at me I can score 30pts a game cause I take 66 shots 

College hate:

Hollis Price can blow me

Kevin Bookout can blow me

The Griffin Bros can blow me

Acie Law can blow me 

I want to hate Acie but I can't. He hit an absolutely astounding buzzer-beater against the Horns with someone all over him that still amazes me. 

On 5/17/2018 at 11:31 PM, Lhorn said:

The only possibly reason for this is if one is a fan of one of the legions of NBA centers that Hakeem made his bitch during his years in the league.  Quiet, soft spoken, he played intelligently with both power and finesse.  It's been a long damn time since there was a guy in the league who could compare with Hakeem.  

He isn't anywhere on my hate list, but let's not forget he faked an injury as a negotiation ploy to get a new contract. And based on that alone, I would compare him to Kawhi Leonard.

On 5/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, TreatyOak said:

I want to hate Acie but I can't. He hit an absolutely astounding buzzer-beater against the Horns with someone all over him that still amazes me. 

He hit a buzzer beater to win in Allen Fieldhouse against a very good KU team, too.  Might have been the first of the Texas/SWC teams to get a win there on that shot (if my memory is right).

On 5/13/2018 at 8:18 PM, HookEm said:

No hate for Acie Law or Eduardo Najera up in here?  Smh.

First list had Najera.  He played high school ball at private school I attended growing up through some exchange program.  He was a prick then too.

And honestly - I think a line has to be drawn between players from the 80s/90s who I hated (Laimbeer, Rodman, Malone, Stockton, Sheed, Fisher, etc) and Draymond Green.  He is more arrogant and loudmouthed than most of those guys and he's got the same problem as Laimbeer and Ndamakong Suh with regard to trying to cheapshot people during games.   It's almost laughable - every time he falls down for a loose ball, he's tangled up in someones arm, or his foot is up in the air flailing toward their face.   He's a fucking disgrace to sports and I can only hope one day his mouth writes a check his ass can't cash.  

Edited by krevo
  • Like 1

I can't take seriously anyone who doesn't list Rasheed Wallace.

The guy basically did whatever he wanted defensively, and in ANY instance where he was called for a foul, he made this facial expression as if to suggest that the referee who called the foul was a cop that witnessed some thug kick Sheed's mother in the face and didn't arrest him. 

Sheeeed.jpg

Goddamnit, that's pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krevo said:

And honestly - I think a line has to be drawn between players from the 80s/90s who I hated (Laimbeer, Rodman, Malone, Stockton, Sheed, Fisher, etc) and Draymond Green.  He is more arrogant and loudmouthed than most of those guys and he's got the same problem as Laimbeer and Ndamakong Suh with regard to trying to cheapshot people during games.   It's almost laughable - every time he falls down for a loose ball, he's tangled up in someones arm, or his foot is up in the air flailing toward their face.   He's a fucking disgrace to sports and I can only hope one day his mouth writes a check his ass can't cash.  

The problem is that the only remaining disposable cheap-shot artist in the league is a teammate.

(Thought that didnt stop him to taking out KD that one time) 

6 hours ago, krevo said:

giphy.gif

Karma is a bitch

9 hours ago, hpslugga said:

I can't take seriously anyone who doesn't list Rasheed Wallace.

The guy basically did whatever he wanted defensively, and in ANY instance where he was called for a foul, he made this facial expression as if to suggest that the referee who called the foul was a cop that witnessed some thug kick Sheed's mother in the face and didn't arrest him. 

Sheeeed.jpg

Goddamnit, that's pathetic.

Looks like the exact same face Tim Duncan always made 

On 6/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, immortal13 said:

Looks like the exact same face Tim Duncan always made 

To his credit though - Tim Duncan was a defensive tactician and has a lot of fucking blocks on the books.  He was never a scoundrel like Sheed.