Brian Jones was right.

Rockethorn1978

He predicted a loss after watching us against ULaLa and I laughed at him and called him a moron but he saw we didn’t look great in the trenches on either side of the ball and fucking a was he right. No worries though we get to drink the kool aid tomorrow night against Rice! Yayyy.

He can be a huge bitch sometimes though being all sec all the time but he saw something in this team called pussy that we all obviously didn’t see. So here’s a huge fuck you in the most respectful way to old B Jones.

Baby Hat GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 6
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Gucci_Suit said:

There are very few former Longhorns that I dislike. Jones, Babers, Simms, Acho, etc. I appreciate the really great (better than current) effort that they gave to my alma mater. They can have an opinion. They’ve earned that shit. 

Can't stand Acho, and Jones/Simms I'm ambivalent on at this point. But he made a prediction, and gave a pretty good reason for making it if he based it on the shittiness of our lines. He wasn't wrong on this particular pick. Not sure where the hate comes from on it. I like Babers bc he was the first from DBHigh School (my own. CSB).

6 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

I'm not sure how any ex-Horn can dislike Brian Jones.  He is still a 100% Longhorn homer, but it doesn't blind him.   I look forward to every interview he does on Austin local radio, and I love watching him on TV.

Yea he’s just tired of watching his Horns blow ass and play like pussies.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I'm not sure how any ex-Horn can dislike Brian Jones.  He is still a 100% Longhorn homer, but it doesn't blind him.   I look forward to every interview he does on Austin local radio, and I love watching him on TV.

Yep. I like him way more than the vast majority of the asshats/Achos these football shows roll out there.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

he saw we didn’t look great in the trenches on either side of the ball and fucking a was he right.

He can be a huge bitch sometimes though being all sec all the time but he saw something in this team we all obviously didn’t see.

Speak for yourself. Some of us saw we didn't look good in the trenches ... especially the O-Line and knew this was a big potential problem for a freshman QB and run blocking.

Brian Jones was fixture on the road game Friday night bar scene in the late 90’s early 2000’s when he was UT sideline reporter. Good times. One night the usually good natured ribbing from the home team fans turned a bit toxic. Some dipshit dropped the N word. Five seconds later BJ knocked him out with one punch.

Bernard

• Hook 'Em 5

Brian Jones was fixture on the road game Friday night bar scene in the late 90’s early 2000’s when he was UT sideline reporter. Good times. One night the usually good natured ribbing from the home team fans turned a bit toxic. Some dipshit dropped the N word. Five seconds later BJ knocked him out with one punch.
Bernard
I'm not really sure what he expected to hear hanging out at the Dixie Chicken.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2