OU vs Nebraska 11:00am Fox

tfoolry

The family and I will be there. The Nebraska fans have traveled very well, tons of fans downtown last night and on campus corner in Norman. It’s going to be another hot one, didn’t drink much last night so I should be good for today. Grab a tall boy on the way to Norman 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

The family and I will be there. The Nebraska fans have traveled very well, tons of fans downtown last night and on campus corner in Norman. It’s going to be another hot one, didn’t drink much last night so I should be good for today. Grab a tall boy on the way to Norman 

This guy fucks

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

You better grab about 5 tall boys, that weak ass Oklahoma beer won’t get you very far.

2 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

With all due respect (none), I hope you, your family, and all your toothless brethren have a terrible day. Fuck ou. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1