NFL Week 2 thread

shadow_operative2.0

53 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

that throw/decision was...terrible. tiny-ass Hollywood Brown is tightly double covered, and not only do you throw it up for him, but a third guy comes into the play and picks it off. 

Sucks that the only way Duv can see the ball is to return kicks or hope for a fortuitous fumble.

• Like 1

Gotta give it to GoTJ, he called it early. 

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
5 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:
Cousins to Jefferson, 21-7. 

Missed the PAT. 20-7. This will likely haunt them.

4 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
Fuck this stupid game

It's the Vikes. You knew a missed PAT was an omen.

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

hence all the come from behind victories he is known for. Tampa will defeat if they make it. 

I don't think their defense will bite them in the ass in the AFC. I just don't see a team who can make them pay for 60min. Cleveland held them in check for awhile last week and of course, they exploded and won. They can do that with any team in the AFC. Barring injuries ruining their season, I see them winning the AFC for a 3rd straight time. Mahomes and this offense is just so good. And fun to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I don't think their defense will bite them in the ass in the AFC. I just don't see a team who can make them pay for 60min. Cleveland held them in check for awhile last week and of course, they exploded and won. They can do that with any team in the AFC. Barring injuries ruining their season, I see them winning the AFC for a 3rd straight time. Mahomes and this offense is just so good. And fun to watch.

Tampa Bay will play.