Gabby Petito case - Dude comes back from couple's cross-country road trip; she's missing, he's silent

LonghornSean

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sure some of runaways, but many others are women whose cases are growing cold. Not sure about Wyoming, but in New Mexico the highest rates of missing are on reservation lands. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/hundreds-of-indigenous-women-and-girls-remain-missing-many-in-nm/amp/

I was simply stating that Ace of Ace's claim that 710 indigenous people from Wyoming are missing today was bullshit. Thats it. The number he posted seemed so out of whack for a state with Wyoming's population, that it led me to read his cited reference. I am fully on board with the suggestion  that missing persons cases involving indigenous people around the nation dont get the same attention that they would get if the missing person was white. 

With roughly 50 people missing statewide at a given time, Wyoming is consistently ranked in the top 10 states for missing people per capita, and doesn’t have a uniform database to keep track of all the reports.

https://trib.com/news/local/casper/wyoming-lacks-a-statewide-missing-persons-database-a-casper-woman-wants-to-change-that/article_5038c8aa-6ee1-5fdf-9f6e-cdd90ab1f3ae.html 

thats all ethnicities by the way. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hate said:

Here is a link to a story about 28 teen girls that went missing this summer in Texas.  Some of them are white.  How many have you heard about?  Exactly.  Stop waking up every fucking day trying to find something to be aggrieved about. 

https://newstalk1290.com/missing-girls-texas-summer-2021/

Not Listening Champions League GIF by UEFA

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

I saw a Dateline on one of these cases in Wyoming and it was stated that most were on reservation land which falls under their jurisdiction.  Lack of tech like cameras or people everywhere, lack of resources for investigations, they have their own form of FBI but it obviously doesn’t have the same staff or resources, ect.  Came away from the show with the understand that all that combined is more of the issue than anything.  

Need more Cory Lambert and Walt Longmire's on the case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I hope my shitty ass Rangers break your heart the next 2 games  

Lol. There’s no heart left to break. Cashman, Boone & the dickwheel analytic gang already did that. Who the fuck misses the playoffs entirely with that roster. And fuck Gallo too. Historically terrible first 2 months here, and as soon as he barely stops sucking he gets hurt.

Got me all riled up now. Wrong thread for this. Whatever. All ranger fans eat shit & DIAF please. 

20 minutes ago, Hate said:

How so?  What have I been aggrieved about?  I may have pointed out absolute and complete hypocrisy once or twice, but that's it.  There is no hypocrisy here. 

What hypocrisy are you pointing out? All people are saying is that a missing pretty white girl will generally generate more views than anyone else. You’re really arguing against that?  Surely you can list many cases of missing people of color generating national interest at the level of JonBenet, Natalee Holloway, this case, Elizabeth smart, Madeline McCann (international), Laci peterson? Vanessa Guillen is all I can think of and that was after latino actors made a point to highlight it. You’re from SA, you must know about Andreen McDonald. That was also a case of a woman going missing in unusual circumstances recently. I doubt many outside of our area have even heard of her. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, rage-a-holic said:

The coroner has just positively ID'd the body as Gabby and called it a homicide.

EfkPPMVU0AAxgF-.jpg

I heard it took them 2-3 days before the autopsy because there wasn't a certified forensic pathologist within 300 miles of the area. (true). They ended up finding this guy (maybe, maybe not).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

What hypocrisy are you pointing out? All people are saying is that a missing pretty white girl will generally generate more views than anyone else. You’re really arguing against that?  Surely you can list many cases of missing people of color generating national interest at the level of JonBenet, Natalee Holloway, this case, Elizabeth smart, Madeline McCann (international), Laci peterson? Vanessa Guillen is all I can think of and that was after latino actors made a point to highlight it. You’re from SA, you must know about Andreen McDonald. That was also a case of a woman going missing in unusual circumstances recently. I doubt many outside of our area have even heard of her. 

Shut the fuck up already

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Helobious said:

In less interesting news, how sure are the cops that this guy is in that nature preserve. Between the heat, gators, mosquitoes, and snakes I can’t think of a more miserable place to hide out than Florida. Even for an experienced outdoorsman, which I don’t think this guy was. 

Also pretty easy for him to say "hey guys I'm headed to the nature preserve" when in reality he's holed up in his buddy's basement. 

10 hours ago, Hate said:

Here is a link to a story about 28 teen girls that went missing this summer in Texas.  Some of them are white.  How many have you heard about?  Exactly.  Stop waking up every fucking day trying to find something to be aggrieved about. 

https://newstalk1290.com/missing-girls-texas-summer-2021/

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I saw a Dateline on one of these cases in Wyoming and it was stated that most were on reservation land which falls under their jurisdiction.  Lack of tech like cameras or people everywhere, lack of resources for investigations, they have their own form of FBI but it obviously doesn’t have the same staff or resources, ect.  Came away from the show with the understand that all that combined is more of the issue than anything.  

Most of the missing persons cases are runaways. Most return home. 

If you want to see a case of an indigenous girl who was abducted and murdered with some creepy as hell phone evidence look up Amber Tuccaro

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Anybody read the subreddit GabbyPetito? Some of those fuckers admit they haven’t worked in a week +, can’t sleep at night because Laundries on the loose…some are being told to step away for 10 minutes and get some fresh air.

Social media is the death knell of our civilization... why just look at this cesspool........

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1