Gabby Petito case - Dude comes back from couple's cross-country road trip; she's missing, he's silent

LonghornSean

11 hours ago, futureman said:

well this thread has slowed down.

They've pretty much given up on the swamp, and there's been a delay while authorities, acting on tips, have designed a new, hopefully pinpoint-accurate map as to his possible whereabouts.  Released this morning, in fact!  Now things will really pick up:

search.png.03c4d297893d69aeb238f76250641dfa.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

They've pretty much given up on the swamp, and there's been a delay while authorities, acting on tips, have designed a new, hopefully pinpoint-accurate map as to his possible whereabouts.  Released this morning, in fact!  Now things will really pick up:

shes probably in the dominos republic

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Admittedly, I've slacked on keeping up with the most recent details. Through the power of positive thinking, I think she'll be found soon. She'll be fine. If you have the right attitude nothing is impossible. 

14 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

shes probably in the dominos republic

Uh, she's been found and is dead. They are looking for him.

10 minutes ago, PantsTent said:

Uh, she's been found and is dead. They are looking for him.

That's just stinkin' thinkin'. Keep your eyes peeled for a white van and maintain a positive outlook. Don't get bogged down in the minutia of the details. This is all gonna be fine. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Pic of perp on G's birthday a few months ago in the Appalachians:

NINTCHDBPICT000682724204.jpg?w=620

Caption:  Hey, do you like apples?  Well I killed her.  How do you like those apples?

The millennial douche is bleeding out in this pic. The "candid" photo of his sleeping spot, which is actually not a very good place to sleep, just looks good in a pic. The Chuck Palahniuk book and journal/sketchbook laid out in front of the camera. 

I'd strangle this dude, murderer or not. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

The millennial douche is bleeding out in this pic. The "candid" photo of his sleeping spot, which is actually not a very good place to sleep, just looks good in a pic. The Chuck Palahniuk book and journal/sketchbook laid out in front of the camera. 

For the last time, this dude was (is?) too young to be a millennial. We get enough shit as is no need to add him to the mix.

Edited by Helobious

I'm getting more pessimistic that they'll find Laundrie soon. The Eric Rudolph comparisons keep coming up. 

Rudolph was able to survive in a national forest in North Carolina for 5 years. He was randomly caught going through a dumpster by a patrolman that was driving by at just the right time. If not, he might still be out there. 

Everyone knows it's a really good idea to sleep next to streams.  Flash floods are really cool to wake up in the middle of.

To be fair, he is in a hammock several feet above the water line, not just laying beside the stream. And it’s not like flash floods just sneak up on you during nice weather.

But to everyone’s point, that picture certainly doesn’t portray him as the rugged survivalist some are making him out to be. Then again, I could do a decent job in the wilderness if I had to, but I’d prefer a hammock, good jacket, food, and books if given the choice.

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

To be fair, he is in a hammock several feet above the water line, not just laying beside the stream. And it’s not like flash floods just sneak up on you during nice weather.

But to everyone’s point, that picture certainly doesn’t portray him as the rugged survivalist some are making him out to be. Then again, I could do a decent job in the wilderness if I had to, but I’d prefer a hammock, good jacket, food, and books if given the choice.

Yeah, the hammock puts him above the water nicely. It's the best way to camp.  Rain just isn't an issue in a hammock as long as you have a fly.  He doesn't have to be a survivalist to make it in the woods if he has supplies and can be disciplined about rationing it.  At some point however he'll fuck up, and need to re surface.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Man I really want this to be true. What does it say, by the way, if Dog did find his campsite, about the FBI? 

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/27/dog-the-bounty-hunter-calls-cops-brian-laundrie-manhunt-campsite/

Gonna go out on a limb and say it’s bullshit. I’ll post nudes of myself if Dog is the one to find him before Sam starts
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I mean it’s Dog so it’s prolly bullshit but I want it to be true bc dirty laundrie and his parents need to go to the slammer if this is all true:

Dog the Bounty Hunter believes a Florida campsite could be the key to finding the fugitive boyfriend of slain Long Island native Gabby Petito.

TV star Duane “Dog” Chapman told Fox Newshe received a tip that Brian Laundrie and his parents camped together at De Sota Park in Pinellas County twice in early September. But only two people were seen leaving.

Chapman claims the family took two trips to De Sota, from Sept. 1-3 and Sept. 6-8. On the Laundrie’s second trip, three people came in but only two left, he said. 

“They were registered, went through the gate,” he said, according to Fox. “They’re on camera. They were here.”

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/dog-the-bounty-hunter-claims-to-have-lead-on-brian-laundrie/

13 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

It's like how ISIS was leaving trails of discarded prayer rugs and Korans behind them all over northern Mexico...follow the trail of cast aside Palahniuk books and band shirts.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Pic of perp on G's birthday a few months ago in the Appalachians:

NINTCHDBPICT000682724204.jpg?w=620

Caption:  Hey, do you like apples?  Well I killed her.  How do you like those apples?

He looks like Sling Blade. They should search campsites for left behind french fried potaters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, phdhorn said:

I'd bet money that the fucker is living in a secret basement in his parents house; I've seen Parasite.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Sounds like FBI has shifted their search in the last few hours but again it might not mean shit…

Stalker reporter guy who hangs out daily in front of dirty’s parents house:

Dog sounds like he's making stuff up in the TMZ video.  Says the FBI doesnt work weekends, can't recall the word for Kayak, says he didn't see the video of family coming in/out of park, but knows people who have..total bs

• Haha 2

If he actually went into the Florida nature preserve and stayed then he's dead from exposure already. The inhospitality of that environment is orders of magnitude greater than the Appalachians. It doesn't matter what type of hammock or apples or sketchbook he brought with him.

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

If he actually went into the Florida nature preserve and stayed then he's dead from exposure already. The inhospitality of that environment is orders of magnitude greater than the Appalachians. It doesn't matter what type of hammock or apples or sketchbook he brought with him.

Everyone realizes that hammock pic is taken by Gabby laying opposite of him in the hammock, right? That's her book, sketchbook, and pens. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

Dog sounds like he's making stuff up in the TMZ video.  Says the FBI doesnt work weekends, can't recall the word for Kayak, says he didn't see the video of family coming in/out of park, but knows people who have..total bs

Also Dog wears elevator shoes because he's like 5'7 or some other miniature height. He should not be taken serious on that fact alone, much less taking into account his other body of work.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Also Dog wears elevator shoes because he's like 5'7 or some other miniature height. He should not be taken serious on that fact alone, much less taking into account his other body of work.

He was the perfect height without his shoes to speak with his breast friends! 

image.thumb.jpeg.f0f0e1fde578f76e319c9e719e36bf99.jpeg

Edited by EuroHorn