[Surly Horns Official] Texas Tech Burnt Ends/Treefiddy Tailgate - LBJ Lawn

immamac

• immamac featured and pinned this topic

That is currently the plan, if no one shows up then that will change, but I have a feeling the opposite will happen.

St. Arnold's is sponsoring and we have secured cases from their Austin rep. If you know other people looking to sponsor point them my way rick@surlyhorns.com

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

OB for sure, had a banner and everything.

I bet the buffet was immaculate for that jiggly bitch Ketch, too bad no one else besides his fat ass got to enjoy it. I cant imagine anyone else could fit in a 10x10 besides that Jabba want to be

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I bet the buffet was immaculate for that jiggly bitch Ketch, too bad no one else besides his fat ass got to enjoy it. I cant imagine anyone else could fit in a 10x10 besides that Jabba want to be

Pizza and wings, they spared no expense.

And to be clear, was in a 10x10. They were in that 20x40 just off Robert Dedman, so there was a little room for others to squeeze in.

OB is always on the lawn and they are obnoxious as fuck.  Please please please do some Grade A trolling on their asses.  I dealt with that BS for several years, and they just are the most entitled and whiny pieces of shit.  If someone wanted to go the night before, tell overnight security you are just "dropping something off at the OB tailgate" and take a massive shit on their sidewall, well that would be between them and the prankster Gods.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Immamac, this is really cool of you to setup.  Thanks for taking the initiative, and the expense).  

Speaking of this great location---anybody know who is playing Longhorn City Limits this weekend?  Salt-n-Pepa aren't returning my calls.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Immamac, this is really cool of you to setup.  Thanks for taking the initiative, and the expense).  

Speaking of this great location---anybody know who is playing Longhorn City Limits this weekend?  Salt-n-Pepa aren't returning my calls.  

Copied from texassports.com:  9:30 A.M.: BRISCOE LIVE AT LONGHORN CITY LIMITS

17 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Do we need to bring cash to the tailgate to purchase?  Just want to pre-plan if we do.

No, I'll have a way for you to send me venmo/paypal/pay online in the store.

Cash is preferred because there are no transaction fees, but transaction fees are kind of just something you have to live with for the convenience. 

• Hook 'Em 2

What about pitching in for food/booze...you prefer cash or digital payment trail?  

'Cause I need a receipt to prove that I drank $17 worth of bloody marys at 8:45 in the morning for no reason ever. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

What about pitching in for food/booze...you prefer cash or digital payment trail?  

'Cause I need a receipt to prove that I drank $17 worth of bloody marys at 8:45 in the morning for no reason ever. 

there is a donate button at the bottom of the site, I will also take donations via venmo/paypal. 

I think i'm going to make ~30 breakfast tacos of each kind - Chorizo, Bacon, black bean all with egg and cheese on flour tortillas

I also may or may not make some burnt ends, depends on how I feel tomorrow night about doing a smoke. 

Got stuff for Margaritas and Bloody Mary's, probably going to get stuff for mamosas tomorrow. We'll have 5 cases of st arnolds and 1 case of modelo. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Red River is that white strip at the very bottom of the OP screenshot.  It starts to curve to the NE ever so slightly on the far left of the screenshot.  There isn't much parking around this particular area unless you're LHF permitted for the LBJ lots or near the law school/performing arts buildings.  

Do they let you pull up near your tent and load-in/load-out F&B at those Tailgate Guys deals?  Or do you have to long-haul it?  

I would think we should use our real names just to reduce probable cause with the Feds.  

18 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I am mildly regarded.  Where are the parking lots and Red River on this map, relative to the tailgate spot?

Also, do we use our real names and shit?  I've never met any of you people in real life.

@immamac can confirm if this is right or not, but it looks like it's right here: https://goo.gl/maps/ek78U3foybAkXKwh7