Arky vs aggy Saturday, Sept 25th 2:30pm CT CBS

LTtxfan

Carlo4

6:12p

In reply to bradleyk

bradleyk said:

All you people *****in about Jimbo... who the hell do you want to hire? Damn... y'all so happy with Arkie that you want their coach? You want Sarkesian? Maybe y'all want Orgeron? Go ahead... name who you think can coach this team. We aren't championship caliber material for sure, but let's put blame where it belongs... the athletes are to blame as well. Heck, maybe y'all just want to get rid of the football program.

I figured $9.5 million a year would buy me adjusting the game plan instead of doing the same dumb garbage all game.

Bad coaching. Bad play calling. Bad plays.

• Hook 'Em 1

Arkansas is back...for September. Better enjoy it now because they've got Georgia and Ole Miss next on the road. We will see how they look in their first true road game. A lot of teams have been wetting the bed on the road for the first time, especially since they didn't play in full stadiums last year (see Texas at Fayetteville and TT today)

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, ousux said:
21 minutes ago, pacman said:
aggy-sad-fan-gif.gif.60da9e321829e669e089a826a26ae9bd.gif.054232ac5fbe128ec2ed05931e9d4542.gif

That man was a toddler when aggy won their last one

The face of an aggy that’s just realized he’ll never see his team win a…ahem, “natty”. If he was alive in ‘39 (which is doubtful) he would’ve been to young to be aware.

Just realized that pic isn’t from this game. Oh well, still applies.

Edited by Wishbone

I think the highlight for me today was watching SloNeal get juked all game long - including being basically run over on the last drive.  Not sure if anyone was paying that much attention, but there was a play in the 3rd when Arkansas' backup QB dropped the snap and had to scramble out of bounds to the sideline.  SloNeal was in the area and acted like he'd just won them the national championship.  Puss.

• Like 1